• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Shop Office Mascots

HulkSmash

post yours!

Attachments

• 38871_518033556211_177001110_30617257_8025253_n.jpg
    38871_518033556211_177001110_30617257_8025253_n.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 172

Ken1f

This is Max, not much help around the shop but he does keep my hat warm.

Attachments

• shop cat.jpg
    shop cat.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 145

HulkSmash

WTF Gino!?

Here are my unofficial mascots...(more like shop brats!) my buddy's pooches that occasionally stop by and knock things over! Gotta love em though.

What kind of pup is that, colorado? Nice lookin dog!

Boxer Mix. His name is Boss.. cause he thinks he's the boss.

gabagoo

I cant bring my dog into the office to often...she thinks the back shop is somehow outside and sometimes I find a steaming $%$#$!!!! lol

showcase 66

This is Charlie. Any guess to what he is? Sorry the pic isnt that good.

Attachments

• Charlie.jpg
    Charlie.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 126

GypsyGraphics

He's a chinchilla!
When i was 12 a teacher let me take two chinchilla home for the summer. Man are those little creatures soft!
After only two weeks, one got his nose stuck in the bottom of the cage and died. I took it really hard, but showered the other lonely fella with affection. A few days later when i wasn't over it, i overheard my dad telling my mom, he didn't think it was a good idea for me to have pets." :(

showcase 66

We have a WINNER!!! He is super cool. My oldest and I are severely allergic to cats and dogs but not this little guy. I cant keep him in the shop over night because he needs it to be warm but I let him run around the shop area during the day alot. You should see some of the looks I get from people who come in and he is sitting on the counter.

GypsyGraphics

sorry CSDD, i shoulda let a few people who didn't know guess first. ya just don't see chinchilla's very often and your little charlie brought that memory back. he's adorable!

Here's my best bud Ellie... she likes to supervise.

Attachments

• Ellie_oversees-1.jpg
    Ellie_oversees-1.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

HulkSmash

My puppy has started lifting his leg to pee, and peed all over my rolls of contol tac this morning.....................................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
My puppy has started lifting his leg to pee, and peed all over my rolls of contol tac this morning.....................................................

See....... there's reason those rolls come with condoms on them... to keep shop dogs from peeing on them.............. :doh:

Rooster

Here's my (not so) little guy Casey that hangs out and gets underfoot.

He's always curious:
attachment.php

He thinks he's a superhero sometimes:
attachment.php

He might not be the best conversationalist but when I screw up a job and he does this, I think we all know exactly what he's saying to me:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Face-Palm-Cat.jpg
    Face-Palm-Cat.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 131
  • Super-Cat.jpg
    Super-Cat.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 131
  • Curious-Cat.jpg
    Curious-Cat.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 163

Craig Sjoquist

eeps cats, raccoon, possum, rats, and male dogs, plus humans carry anything away ... and does not let them leave alive.

Other then that Viking is the most gentle loving dog, knows how to cross the hwy's and roads knows it;s right from left, stop, back, go, slow, ready, sit and free then it's all dog

Attachments

• 1stpics730.jpg
    1stpics730.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 121

JERHEMI

Here is my mascot Rocky! He is a two year old Boston Terrier. The first pic is of him out in the yard, and the second pic is of him relaxing in his bed in my shop! He is turning into quite the little shop dog...he loves just relaxing, sleeping, playing with his toys and "supervising" people work. These pets have the life don't they? haha

Attachments

• Rocky 2.jpg
    Rocky 2.jpg
    591.5 KB · Views: 152
  • Rocky 1.jpg
    Rocky 1.jpg
    428.8 KB · Views: 123

showcase 66

sorry CSDD, i shoulda let a few people who didn't know guess first. ya just don't see chinchilla's very often and your little charlie brought that memory back. he's adorable!

No problem GG. My sis in law called us yesterday to tell us that she just got 2 more chinchilla's both female and she wants us to have one of them. Not sure if I like the sound of that. Next thing I know we will have little chinchilla's running around. :banghead:

GVP

Here's my best bud Ginger - loves everyone except the mailman!

Attachments

• Copy of Ginger_1.jpg
    Copy of Ginger_1.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 95