• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sign stand for 27" x 72" composite aluminum sign

gabagoo

I made this sign for a rather large car parts mfg. I have done quite a few for different plants as they pass my name off and they need them on the production floor. I did one about 2 months ago...rush naturally and today I receive an email from them telling me they have no where to hang it and can I supply them with a floor stand. I have never seen anything like a stand to support something that large and figure it would need to be custom made.

any suggestions?

The shame here is that had I known this from the start, I could have just made them a retractable banner stand.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Then, just make that offer and tell them to use that one at the next plant that can use it properly in the fashion it was made.

Marlene

check out Grimco for a mounting base. it's a heavy round thing that you can put a post into and attach any size sign to it. they also have some that have a little kick whell so they can move it around

petepaz

attachment.php

Attachments

• MighteeMounts_MM36-S_TradeShowRev.jpg
    MighteeMounts_MM36-S_TradeShowRev.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 86

FS-Keith

I should mention, that if its only 3mm composite you are going to need to add some sort of stiffener to the back to keep it from being floppy,Assuming its single sided, If its a double sided sign you might want to just print a single sided panel and tape it to the back of the existing 3mm giving you a 6mm panel and much more rigidity. i hope that came out right