• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Vox - Amazing Product.

Kevin-shopVOX

Hi SignVox

I'd be interested in a webinar/demo - but I'm curious about ballpark pricing for this software - we are a small business in Michigan and although this sounds like it could move us into the next century here I'd like the sticker shock up front.

Thanks, Kelly B
Signs Plus
$129/mo unlimited users

bwands

SignVox

Been using it for almost a year now, thoroughly impressed with it and the ease of which it has made or quoting and proofing process. Prior to the vox we were using Quick-books for everything which at this point now looks like stone-age when compared to SignVox. Totally worth the money.

~Bill

lrtgraphics

I'm really happy with SignVox so far. We signed up recently and are getting everything set up. I had some questions and here it is Sunday night at 9:00 PST and I'm on the live chat getting all of my questions answered. We've never had a vendor offer that level of support. Thanks SignVox!

synergy_jim

very interested in a demo. Also, is there a way to track who inputs the orders and also a way to keep sales associated with different reps to help figure commission pay at the end of the month?

Kevin-shopVOX

I'm really happy with SignVox so far. We signed up recently and are getting everything set up. I had some questions and here it is Sunday night at 9:00 PST and I'm on the live chat getting all of my questions answered. We've never had a vendor offer that level of support. Thanks SignVox!

Anytime! Thanks for the kudos!

Kevin-shopVOX

very interested in a demo. Also, is there a way to track who inputs the orders and also a way to keep sales associated with different reps to help figure commission pay at the end of the month?

Yes on all the above. Shoot me an email or PM when you are interested in seeing a demo. Would be more than happy to do so.

Hicalibersigns

All great info. We are using Cyrious and it is onerous and requires just too much time to keep up to date. In addition the export to Quickbooks is inaccurate (credit card fees are not deducted and there is no apparent way to do this). Anyway, my primary concern with SignVox is exit strategy. Purely hypothetical, but let's say 6 months or a year down the road I want to migrate to something else, is there an exit strategy? Can I cleanly retrieve my data?

Kevin-shopVOX

All great info. We are using Cyrious and it is onerous and requires just too much time to keep up to date. In addition the export to Quickbooks is inaccurate (credit card fees are not deducted and there is no apparent way to do this). Anyway, my primary concern with SignVox is exit strategy. Purely hypothetical, but let's say 6 months or a year down the road I want to migrate to something else, is there an exit strategy? Can I cleanly retrieve my data?

Sure there is an exit strategy.

First there isn't a contract. You are capable of canceling at any time. All of your data can go with you. In a variety of ways. Here they are outlined as best as I can:

1) If you use Quickbooks which it sounds like you do, if you export to QB from sV you will have Invoices, Taxes, Payments, Customers, Vendors, POs, Credit Memos and Items. They are for the most part as if you entered them in QB. They are not ledger entries like the Cyrious export. These are individual invoices etc time stamped when the action occurred in signVOX. You also no longer have to "close" the month out like you do in Cyrious to avoid previous month sales from carrying over to the next.

2) All info can be exported via CSV to be used in any fashion you fell. Total invoices, Quotes, payments, emailed docs, material lists, pricing etc. You also are cc'd with every email you send that goes to a customer with an exact copy including a PDF of the quote, invoice, receipt etc. All files uploaded including proofs can also be downloaded whenever you want.

3) We can provide an XML file of your all your data. Yes it is a text file and not a raw database file. We do not give our database out or else we'd see a few more versions of signVOX pop up here and there. However, the XML file can be mapped to other applications, within their application layer. It is good enough. If they can't use the XML file to map to their application it would be like them saying, "I can't read english". We do it all the time but we charge for it. I'm sure other applications would do the same. I'd also say that they could take your QB file of signVOX exports, or the CSV files you export and map as well.

We don't want you to feel handcuffed because you are using your service. Your data is your data. We do not have any rights to it, will not share it, will keep it secure and backed up, and make it as accessible to you at any point.

Hope this helps.