• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Warehouse

Tintman928

I'm not sure if this is where to post this or not, so if it needs to be moved than please do so, Thanks.

Sign Warehouse, I've had good experiences with you, but today's experience was by far THE WORST EVER!!! I call @ 8 this morning to place an order for a job for a great customer, and request Saturday delivery so I can get job completed. I get a call @ 2 this afternoon informing me that they can't do Saturday delivery because it isn't offered in your system........ ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! I've gotten Saturday deliveries from you before! You need to update your system, I have no problem getting Saturday deliveries from other mfg I deal with. Looking for new suppliers now for heat transfer materials, and will be going to Fellers for all my vinyl needs now, what a completely pathetic way to run a business. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

HulkSmash

I'm not sure if this is where to post this or not, so if it needs to be moved than please do so, Thanks.

Sign Warehouse, I've had good experiences with you, but today's experience was by far THE WORST EVER!!! I call @ 8 this morning to place an order for a job for a great customer, and request Saturday delivery so I can get job completed. I get a call @ 2 this afternoon informing me that they can't do Saturday delivery because it isn't offered in your system........ ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! I've gotten Saturday deliveries from you before! You need to update your system, I have no problem getting Saturday deliveries from other mfg I deal with. Looking for new suppliers now for heat transfer materials, and will be going to Fellers for all my vinyl needs now, what a completely pathetic way to run a business. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

you about everyone else hates SWH.

welcome to the club.

phototec

Sign Warehouse does NOT do delivery, they use UPS, and UPS offers Saturday delivery, so what is the problem?

I get over night delivery all the time, place an order by 3:00 pm and have it the next day, however I do admit I have never run that close to need Saturday delivery.

Have you called and discussed this with a top manager, maybe he could do something for you?

:omg:

Tintman928

Sign Warehouse told me their system doesn't give them an option for Saturday delivery. I've gotten Saturday delivery from them before, on an order THEY screwed up, and had to get me the right product. If the customer would have gotten to me with enough time to order, no problem, but they called me at home Thursday night, for something they just found out they needed shirts for. I can't control when customers need things, all I can do is deliver when they need them by. Sign Warehouse should do the same. Maybe I'm wrong, and big suppliers shouldn't worry about customers who need to have things delivered on the weekend.

Stealth Ryder

If you are willing to pay the high price the carrier charges for Next Day/Saturday delivery they will ship it to you as requested...

Bigcat_hunter

Maybe you just got a new sales guy or something. They have done overnight on Saturday for me with no problem. I have a hard time seeing why people don't like signwarehouse. I have had nothing but great experiences from their salespoeple to the tech's. Great folks. I see no reason to shop anywhere else.

TDFcustomSL

Maybe you just got a new sales guy or something. They have done overnight on Saturday for me with no problem. I have a hard time seeing why people don't like signwarehouse. I have had nothing but great experiences from their salespoeple to the tech's. Great folks. I see no reason to shop anywhere else.

I too have had nothing but great help and good luck, besides never getting my free sample media when I bought my printer.

401Graphics

I was also thinking it was probly a new salesperson that didnt know.

I havnt had any issues with signwarehouse at all, except for when they were out of my favorite cheap *** banner material for a few weeks.

They've been calling me a few times a week trying to 'get my business back' probably thinking i went elsewhere, but the truth is business is veryyyyy very dead for like 2 or 3 months for me and havnt needed any supplies.

My 2 favorite sales girls are Leisa ex: 2114 and Charlie ex: 2128

DizzyMarkus

OPS Question --------------

I have been using the Imprintable Spectra Eco Flex products on all kinds of apparel. It wears and washes nicely for heat transfer. The onlu draw I dont care for is if its a LARGE solid graphic the material kinda sounds like a patch but is still very soft feel.

http://www.imprintables.com/product/spectra-eco-film,316,64.htm

One thing I can say for Fellers is they are consistant :0) and my Rep seems to take care of me.

Markus

bdawg8527

only thing sign warehouse is good for is a price match. Ive order media that they said they could slit. They over charged on the slitting and when it showed up it wasn't slit! Then they said that the core is too small and that they could not do it. Ive received the wrong product and had too many problems. They have better deals on 651 and 631 so I just have fellers price match. (up to $30 cheaper sometimes). Plus fellers $100 free shipping is great and ive never had a problem with them.

Tintman928

Wasn't a new sales guy, it was Rhonda who I've been dealing with for over a year now, she has been there a LONG time. Just stupidity on their shipping department, had same issue with the accounting department, waited 5 months one time to charge my card for a purchase. Card had since expired, and had a new card with a new #.......... Sign Warehouse is just a joke IMO.
Thanks for the options and opinions. Next week I will go shopping!

the graphics co

Like you and many others on here SW burned their bridge long ago with me.

I bet they didn't put the order in when you ordered it and rather than own up to it they make an excuse like we can't do Saturday delivery.

TDFcustomSL

+1 for Charlie!!

I was also thinking it was probly a new salesperson that didnt know.

I havnt had any issues with signwarehouse at all, except for when they were out of my favorite cheap *** banner material for a few weeks.

They've been calling me a few times a week trying to 'get my business back' probably thinking i went elsewhere, but the truth is business is veryyyyy very dead for like 2 or 3 months for me and havnt needed any supplies.

My 2 favorite sales girls are Leisa ex: 2114 and Charlie ex: 2128