• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs 101 Logo Design Comp.

HulkSmash

I thought it'd be "fun" a for fun design competition. So here's the job:
Redesigning signs 101 Logo. What would you do?

I'll start. Nothing fancy or amazing, but just kicking things off :)

Attachments

• s101.jpg
    s101.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 105

petesign

Here you go... 101 Signs..

It's possible I misunderstood what we are going for here :) :ROFLMAO:

It's busier than I can stand right now, but a little comedic relief (to me anyway) is always worth it.

Attachments

• 101signs.gif
    101signs.gif
    30.3 KB · Views: 123

phototec

Oh goody, a contest like American Idol.

Are we going to have everyone VOTE for the winner?

Will there be a prize (what is it)?

:help

signswi

The prize is working on your design chops. I might give this a spin tomorrow if I need a break from our website redesign.

Joe Diaz

Oh goody, a contest like American Idol.

Are we going to have everyone VOTE for the winner?

Will there be a prize (what is it)?

:help

There was once a golden turd trophy.... but I wouldn't say signs101 is a turd that needs polishing, so that trophy wouldn't make sense as a prize for this competition. :Big Laugh

Joe Diaz

I love a good design contest, but is Fred wanting to change the logo? It's kind of iconic at this point. If not, how about just designing a signs 101 related layout for a t-shirt, it wouldn't have to replace the existing logo and it could be something different then the one at the top of this site. Then maybe the winning design (or a few of the good ones) could be worn at a get-together or meet-n-greets. I don't know just thinking out loud. The walldogs and letterheads do this all the time.

thinksigns

SnowFlake
I am embarrassed to say that 30 seconds ago was the first time I noticed the paintbrushes next to the logo. I knew something was there, I just never took the time to figure it out.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I'm open to the idea but I did not instigate this. I like the current logo just fine but, sad to say, the artist who donated it did not save his work product and what you see is all we have. I would much prefer a logo many liked and which had some proper sizes available for larger reproduction.

HulkSmash

Not trying to replace your current logo.
just thought it'd be easier to create something we interact with daily. There's no questions, no confusion.. easy. :)

mikey-Oh

S101 T-shirt?!
Let's hash this out...
I can work something up tomorrow, but I'd love a shirt.
Maybe a couple different designs would be sweet.. hmm
Imagine a Steve C. Joe Diaz, jillbeans, Rick, S'Rex etc...
I could have a shirt for everyday of the week.
:cool1: :signs101: