• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs 101 Logo Design Comp.

HulkSmash

No one asked you to do it. If you dont want to do it, then dont waste your time on the thread it's kinda simple.
I dont think there's a problem with the current logo. It's just for fun. It's not something to replace. I

CES020

I dont think there's a problem with the current logo. It's just for fun. It's not something to replace. I

If people actually read posts before replying, imagine how it would change the world......

HE SAID IT'S NOT TO REPLACE THE LOGO, IT'S JUST FOR FUN.

So let's up that to......

not done and not done...

TheSellOut

I love the Signs101 Logo but also think this could be a fun challenge! I really love the idea of t-shirt designs! Especially a series like Mikey-O suggested!

Fred, below I re-drew the Signs101 logo in illustrator and the file is all yours. Let me know where you want me to sent it!

Attachments

• S101_Logo.jpg
    S101_Logo.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 99

Baz

I\ below I re-drew the Signs101 logo in illustrator and the file is all yours. Let me know where you want me to sent it!

Uh oh ... The original creator will take you to court :ROFLMAO:

I think a t-shirt design contest for Signs101 would be great. I'd be up to purchasing one or two if they went into production.

HulkSmash

I love the Signs101 Logo but also think this could be a fun challenge! I really love the idea of t-shirt designs! Especially a series like Mikey-O suggested!

Fred, below I re-drew the Signs101 logo in illustrator and the file is all yours. Let me know where you want me to sent it!

Heath is feeling generous, he's too excited about signing over those papers next month!

TheSellOut

I am pretty excited but also, more nervous than I have been in a long time!! One week from today....heeeee!!

I started to re-draw that logo back for the AC Sign show but never finished it in time...I touched it up a bit this morning and it is looking pretty good!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member

Send it to the email address in my signature ... and :thankyou:.

TheSellOut

Isn't the word 'signs' in the logo Stanford script from LHF?
Just an observation.

WOW fmg, I just went to LHF and checked and you are right on the money! That would have saved me some time, but in the end it was well worth it!!

phototec

Not done, you forgot the brushes!!

:noway:

Attachments

• Signs101 header.jpg
    Signs101 header.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 103

ProWraps

i dont have a problem with it. good lord people relax.

i did the same thread years ago and got shot down on the idea.

its a joke.

Last edited: