• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs since 1976

jojo

Hello All,
Was excited to find this site today. Been in sign business since 1976 in Ohio, doing various types of signs & screen printing. Computerized since 88. Would love to talk to fellow artists.
Still using ancient Anagraph software cause I'm comfortable with it, and a 42" Summa cutter... cause it still works! lol

Have a Great Day!
JoJo
:)

THATgirl

Hi JoJo We started painting signs the same year and got our plotters the same time too. How time flies huh

threeputt

Greetings JoJo. I was born and raised in North Central Ohio. Out here in the Pacific Northwest now. Welcome to the forum.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ei-yi-yi..........

It's like a mirror image. We started in '71 on our own, got Gerber and ANA software in '86 and we're still too poor to quit.

:Welcome: from PA..............​

Richard Flint

Hello from someone else who learned the trade before computers! I also started in the early 70's. Time can sure pass quickly in this ever changing industry. From hand lettering to computer-cut vinyl to large format digital printing (which I farm out). This business nowadays can sure get costly!
Anyways, after a long day it's time to relax and have a cold :beer

jdb

Welcome, Your sounding like a few of us. I started in the seventies, got an anagraph in the eighties and have a summa.

GARY CULY

born and raised till bout 16 in Union City ,Ohio,,,30 mi.n/w of Dayton .outside of greenville....town sits on state line half in ohio ,half in indiana

im now in mayland so HOWDY!

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to a outstanding forum n ppl

started in 1975 and still 95% hand painted

learning to design in corel X3, going to school for adobe cs2
sends out for cut or print 1st year yet

wraps are kewl