• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs365 went above and beyond.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I've seen all kinds of kudos for Merchants here, while other providers who aren't and maybe not ever, been a member here get the same recognition. Personally, it doesn't take much to realize that this is a close community and we all want to benefit from it. Promoting our own Merchants or Members seems the best way to do that. However, I can understand someone tooting someone's horn who doesn't belong, but I would feel the same as Fred. Someone posted up what the actual title said. If you read that one so well, did you read the other one right underneath that one which explicitly says for other members ?? It only stands to reason we want to help our own, but there's no harm in helping others in the industry..... even if they haven't paid their dues.

I know I've seen many many people here advertise their wares and have had their hands slapped for it. I've seen others advertising their wares and not a thing done about it. Double standard or just an oversight ?? We'll never know.

Anyway, a thread like this makes a Merchant Member wonder why they should advertise here at all, if these cheap little shots are allowed to take place.

HulkSmash

i stopped at the YMCA this morning for an early morning workout and then a swim. They said i wasnt a member and couldnt use the facilities. I explained that i USED to be a member.......i asked the guy at the counter: DOESNT THAT COUNT FOR ANYTHING:?

Wow here too.

Fred's doing a good job himself. I don't think he needs or wants your help.

TXFB.INS

:thread

Off topic and this is NOT picking on Adtechia, just an observation.

How do the majority of his posts turn into such opinionaded debates be it an intentional fire started or like this cause, grew into one.

skyhigh

yeah the whole thread is as FOOLish as it gets.....so mind as well make the most of it.

Butto, please don't make me post your "whacked out", insane PM's that you were sending me again.
Last time, you disappeared for about 2 weeks (out of embarrassment, I'm guessing).

I may be a fool, but I'd rather be me, than you. :ROFLMAO:

Gino

Premium Subscriber

How do the majority of his posts turn into such opinionaded debates be it an intentional fire started or like this cause, grew into one.

Heh-heh-heh-heh-heh... now you're catching on.................... :ROFLMAO:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Not sure if this is the kind of help you're looking for Fred....... but I just thought I would point out that it should be spelled "ami" as the term refers to a male (aka masculin) in french. Adding the "e" at the end only applies when referring to a female (féminin).

12 years in french school, and it's finally paid off! :ROFLMAO:

You mean Colorado isn't a girl? :wink:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
See
if we had the "No Holds Barred" section back we could be happily discussing the merits of a New York mayoral candidate's genitals to no end...
On second thought........... maybe Fred got that one right with the shut down.
Carry on boss.

wayne k
guam usa

Locals Find!

I sometimes wonder that myself. I won't say I am 100% innocent as I have done some things just to incite debate. This time though it was an honest and true post. However, with the way things have gone maybe it wasn't worth the hassle to praise them.

Pat Whatley

I told signs365 to go to hell when they wouldn't service leap year.

What does that mean?

My last couple of orders from them have shown up Next Day Air. I assumed it was just a shipping mix up, certainly a nice surprise and nothing to complain about.