Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SignSpring by Lind

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Lind SignSpring, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Lind SignSpring

Lind SignSpring Member

Dec 3, 2014
    Recent visits by outdoor and sign industry veterans resulted in their amazement.
    See for yourself on the video below.
    ​​
    <span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-size: 14pt; text-decoration: underline;">[video=youtube;6YfEz0iThDI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YfEz0iThDI&amp;feature=youtu.be[/video]

Visit LindSignSpring.com for more videos and info.

Order Today!

Tags:
  2. player

player Major Contributor

Apr 24, 2006
    Toronto
    I like the wah-wah pedal.

3. CreatedDesigns

CreatedDesigns Member

May 26, 2013
    Lone Rock, WI
    I like how they only give you the cost of the springs......

4. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    While this is a clever way of installing a sign on a wall. What are some of the advantages of this system ??

For instance, if you're doing a sign like this with so much hardware and accurate measuring, wouldn't it benefit the end user to have a rigid sign made that will last much longer ??
    If you're up in the air on ladders, bucket or whatever, won't the installation be a little hard to do ?? Now you'll need proper equipment, insurance and so forth and more people.
    Just curious. I need more than watching a video to convince me on a venture like this. :thankyou:

As I watched some of you larger instals, it appears, you don't use the same technique. I guess you somehow pre-decide where your holes are gonna be, so you can change them out, so in that case, I can see it, but just an ordinary 7oz. banner just doesn't make sense.

5. Techman

Techman Major Contributor

Jun 24, 2003
    michigan
    very nice,, how much?

6. Craig Sjoquist

Craig Sjoquist Major Contributor

Jun 18, 2004
    Orlando
    Interesting, be good for a business that likes to change advertising.

7. Billct2

Billct2 Major Contributor

Mar 12, 2005
    New England
    I actually have a job right now where I want to put a couple springs on the bottom pole pocket of an install so it has a little give, but these aren't strong enough.
    But I like the concept, instead of bungees.