• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SignVox Here we come!!

StarSign

We have been using Cyrous SMS for 10 years, and after a lot of searching and "I wish it could do this" I think its time we make the change. Kevin has taken all of our what if questions and come back with all the right answers. Any thoughts....

J

john1

You will love it, Signvox for the win!

I'll say it again for the haters, It has transformed my business into making profit since the last week in Feb until now which is how long i have been using it.

OlsonSigns601

never going back to the way it used to be, thats for sure.

love the proof approval process so much I hate it when customers don't have an email address.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Some on here think this software isn't worth the $129 a month...

It's not.

But what, exactly, does that have to do with hate? Do you feel that anyone who might either disagree with you or perhaps feels that this particular item is not a harbinger of the second coming somehow hateful?

J

john1

It's not.

But what, exactly, does that have to do with hate? Do you feel that anyone who might either disagree with you or perhaps feels that this particular item is not a harbinger of the second coming somehow hateful?

lol what?

J

john1

If you do not agree with or help John1 he calls you a hater! EOS

How many threads i post in are you going to troll? I love how your mission is to follow me around and reply to my posts with zero help. It feels really good :)

Seriously, Your annoying and i cannot see anyone wanting to do business with you. I can only imagine what you say to your customers if your acting this way on here. Now hate on that...EOS.

Star, Enjoy SignVOX. It's a great piece of software and truly helps manage your sign business!

Last edited by a moderator:

signage

John I am not a troll! Just because you don't like the truth it isn't my fault. I have helped many on this forum. Now if you do not like what post that is your problem, so why don't you just quite calling me out? Maybe if you would not ask so many questions about thing you should have or maybe do have figured out I wouldn't post on your posts. I have never said that Signvox isn't worth what they charge, all I have said if it is the cats a$$ as you have posted many times, you would be asking pricing checks as often as you do. I would think that after being on this forum as long as you have been you would know how long it takes you to do something and also know what you need to charge for an hourly rate! If you research my threads you will see that I did not have to have people tell me how to figure out my hourly rate then constantly ask if me pricing is good. I learned and followed what was told to me.

HulkSmash

Let's be honest signage. You're jokes are never funny, and you try your hardest to be on top of everyone who doesn't follow the "rules..."
you also try to be a harda** and bash as much as you can and typically fail.

"now if you don't like the truth, it isn't my fault"

how's that for your logic.

signage

Colorado I don't know what you and John1 got going on and I really don't care! You are the one's with the problem! I don't know when I ever tried to be a harda$$ you are the one that seems to be one or want to be one. I see your avatar must be hat you are!