• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SignVOX - My review

J

john1

Hey everyone, I have come aboard the Sign VOX customer list and must say i absolutely love it. It has turned my whole thought process about my business around. No lie.

Kevin got me all set up last Sunday and at first it was alittle confusing but he got me up and running with a few phone calls and emails no problem.

Monday was the start of the first work week with my new software and i was able to quote out jobs instantly where before it was a headache. Even with the other sign pricing software out there which i have tried them all, This one blows them away since it's more than just pricing software.

This software has so many features it's crazy. You can have pre-filled templates for each type of jobs you do so when you quote it's faster since everything's already filled out and all you do is add in the sizing and amount needed pretty much. When your quoting it tells you what it cost you, including production time (time is money) and your margin of profit. All quotes can be turned instantly into a job and then be put on the job board and you can see the levels the jobs has to go through before completion. Heck, you can even email proofs through the system, email invoices and a ton of other things!

You can access this anywhere too, You can be out and about during quotes with a smartphone and or tablet. Heck, you can even be doing quotes and invoices on your couch instead of being stuck on a computer for countless hours.

SignVOX exports to QuickBooks and does it easily and nicely. I did my first export of 4 invoices and customers last night and it went great.

This service is totally worth the $129/mo and if you think you can't swing that, think again because this will help you make money during quoting AND keep you organized.

If your leary about this product, Don't worry. It's really as great as Kevin and other members have been saying it is. Go try it for yourself!

The VOX ROCKS!

http://signvox.com

WinGraphics

Premium Subscriber
I got a demo of signvox yesterday

WOW! I got a 1 hour demo from Rao at Signvox yesterday. It's NICE! I'll be signing up in a few days.

cgsigns_jamie

I love SignVOX. I wish I had enough free time to write a proper review. I can't recommend it enough!

I think the support is what makes the product so amazing. If it wasn't for Kevin's amazing help getting us started I don't think we'd be utilizing the software properly.

Anyone thinking about using SignVOX contact Kevin and schedule a webinar. I think you'll be as impressed as I was when I saw it in action.

J

john1

Heck, i didn't even check out a webinar. The screenshots and reviews made it worth checking out for $129 since it's pay as you go!

J

john1

Just received a email from a customer stating this about how my quote was laid out, Thanks to SignVOX.

"I would say that the attachment that you’ve provided is perfect, but it’s a bit better than that. I’ve got everything I need to present to the people that make the decisions!"

It feels amazing to be on track for once!

signswi

In the same situation Pat. I would have jumped on board ages ago if it was my sole decision. Great product.

J

john1

I don't want to hear any excuses with someone not buying this because of the price per month because if a confused business like mine which i am getting on track now can afford it, Anyone can!

:)

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Yall' are making it really tough to not give it a go. The $$$ is my only holdup still. :(

J

john1

you can do a month, and if you don't like it cancel it. Pretty simple

Exactly.

The money is minimal even though i am not making much. I am taking the risk of that extra $129 a month to make it back and then some just by using this system.

J

john1

Update, I can't say enough how much i love this software. It truly is what i have been needing to make my business profitable.

My attitude towards my business is honestly like it has never been before.

Thank you all who have a hand in creating and maintaining this software!

J

john1

Another update, I really can't say enough about SignVOX.

This past month or so i have been getting more and more steady and man it feels good to be able to quote on the spot and accept deposits and have them recorded at the same time.

If i didn't have this software in my business i really have NO IDEA how i would have been able to handle the orders that have been coming in.

Can't thank the guys at SignVOX enough.

divers2deep

I have left my info on there live chat feature. I have called both numbers on the site and also attempted to contact kevin on this forum leaving voicemails.. I'm interested in the product, but they seem hard to get ahold of ?

J

john1

Have you tried emailing Kevin at the address in his signature? He was always easy to get a hold of and quick to respond any time I dealt with him.

x2

I know Kevin runs his own sign company also so he may not have been able to get to his phone.

If you don't hear from him by mid day Friday i'll give him a call.

Keep us updated.

gnemmas

How do you manage when internet is down?

My Verizon FIO has been down one day during past year, can not use email along is making me thinking of a back-up internet provider that day. (no smart phone).

Imaging you can not access customer info, print invoice/work order for a day? I guess a 4G pad, cell phone or back-up ISP will help.