• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SignVOX vs ShopVOX

jrsc

I'd actually like to get he premier version and am willing to pay more for the extra features but I do really wish they can find a way so we don't have to pay per user. That was one of the big draws of signvox especially when I want to add temporary or part time production people where the only thing they need to use it for is to view job details. I wonder if we will be able to have express, pro, and premier users all on the same account depending on which features each need to use.

Sidney

Graphixcalc Sign Estimator wants to hear from you

Graphixcalc Sign Estimator wants to hear from you
Hello,

I am the Vice President of Graphixcalc Pro Sign Estimate Program and would like to offer my personal contact information. Graphixcalc Pro has been around since 2003 and we are in the midst of developing our updated version. I personally have over 24 years in the custom sign business and understand the extensive variables at any given time.
Feel free to contact me directly at 754-610-5955 (Florida ).

TXFB.INS

What you just stated is 100% the problem. They used their current user base as guinea pigs, then built this new product based on what they learned from us, and now they say thanks buy telling us we get less features for more money.

When I first signed up for signvox I was told they are constantly updating and improving the program. Well last update signvox received was June 2014, so it tells me my month fee is going to the development of their other product.

I just wish I could batch export all of my 1000s of quotes, orders, and invoices so I have a record and move on. To me 3 months with no communication is not right.

OUCH!!! last update was June 2014 and no status on where the program is going....

Can you not download your information or will it not allow you to do a batch download.

Sidney

GraphixCALC Pro Sign Estimator has major features for small & large Sign Businesses.

GraphixCALC Pro Sign Estimator has major features for small and large business owners. Here are just a few!!

• Low, one time purchase price with reduced upgrade prices when available. Given GraphixCalc is a mature, stable program, continual significant upgrades aren’t required but when key features and new user interfaces are required, we will provide at a minimal upgrade price.
  • A product that has the best of both worlds...ability to backup and use remote databases if one is inclined, however to maintain maximum performance and security, a locally installed program is at your fingertips.

Typestries

Become Frustrated as well

So here's the deal. Been using this since 1/1/13. Let me say I love the concept. I can literally work from anywhere. For my life and our business, this works for us.

But, this complete abandonment of the product has us very frustrated.

I ask questions and don't get answers.
Where are the updates?
Whats up with the speed lately. Sometimes I work late at night or weekends at home in VT on my slow DSL and its WAAAY faster than daytime on business class comcast with 50 mb service. They have oversold the server capacity and need load balancing.

I'm not ready to jump ship, but I'm close. And if Rao and crew thinks treating the subscriber base this way at all makes us want to step up to shopvox, well, lets just say we don't have a warm and cozy feeling.

Promised CC integration?
Promised speed increases?
Promised fixes to reports?
That PDF button issue?

Been resisting posting this for a while, I can't stand complaining, but I see I'm far from alone and this is just too frustrating. $129 a month, every month x subscriber base is big cash flow. No excuse not to get it fixed. Clearly support for this product has completely stopped, yet charging out cards has not.

Certainly, I'm feeling shortchanged.

Typestries

Thanks for the clear and concise update. Lets hope we have smooth sailing looking ahead. Very intrigued by the cross over pathway to shopvox thats in the works.

-Rick