• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

silkcards.com MADE IN CHINA

HulkSmash

The 51" Samsung plasma bought earlier this year says "Made in Mexico".....So this must be a recent change......And when I was in Mexico in January, I was in the Walmart in Puerto Vallarta and they had all kinds of Samsung TVs Made in Mexico....

maybe the plastic housing.

in anycase. Everyone has got to be kidding themselves if they don't believe 99% of things used throughout the day is american made... come on

signswi

I understand what you're saying -- but here is i look at things.

I would use local shops if they had good quality for stationary, but they don't.
If i have to go Africa to get a quality product because my local american company can't then, that's what i have to do.

There are quite a few extremely high quality US paper manufacturers, I'm sure a few local print shops can source them. It's not like they're low availability.

HulkSmash

There are quite a few extremely high quality US paper manufacturers, I'm sure a few local print shops can source them. It's not like they're low availability.

that's not my point. I DO use a us printer. My whole point is i can care less where it's made as long as it's quality.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
I bought about 16 brand new iphones couple years ago from apple.com, they were blind shipped from China. As long as the quality is there, doesn't care where they are made.

CES020

It's always interesting to hear how it's okay to buy from other countries because it's cheaper, but let someone get undercut on a job from someone in the USA and all he** breaks loose. Apparently, it's always okay to buy things for yourself and your business on the cheap, but it's not okay for customers or potential customers to buy on the cheap.

SD&F

I think we should all relax....China is having it's own issues in being competitive finally.
I agree quality is the most important thing and I will pay more for a better product, but not excessively more.