• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Since you guys love being brutally honest!

DirtyD

Please tell me what sucks about mine, because well it probably does!..LOL:thumb:

If there is a way to combine them so people know what ZD stands for or a complete change, let me know

Attachments

• Logo1.jpg
    Logo1.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 121
  • Logo2.jpg
    Logo2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 96

Marlene

the Z and the D don't flow well together with that font. the idea of it is good as it is simple yet bold but it is lacking form. the first one also needs some help, mostly with the font choice. no need to make that LLC so big or even have it. some will say you need it most will tell you you don't except on legal papers. I'd work on the the Z and D version, add in the words Zero Degree with the word graphics as no one will ever know what Z D is.

GypsyGraphics

here's a quickie of the first thing that popped into my head...
ZeroDD.jpg

EDIT: oops.... just noticed it's not "design".... oh well you get the idea.

DirtyD

GG....

That's very nice...I do like it...it says fresh and clean...I will work off that concept and see what happens...

Thank you

TimToad

Please tell me what sucks about mine, because well it probably does!..LOL:thumb:

If there is a way to combine them so people know what ZD stands for or a complete change, let me know

Don't encourage them alright?

At least you're staring the hostile crowd down and taking a chance on getting some good, positive re-enforcement from those of us willing to give it. If you like the ZD concept, I'd place the Z behind the D and work on playing up the tension or possibly a knock out of the colors between the two letters. A letter D behind another letter can easily be confused for an O, but the letter Z doesn't resemble any other letter, so you can play with that one and still have nearly everyone in the room know it is the letter Z. Or you can do like I did below and combine the two and create a whole graphical element simply out of two letters.

Here is a couple of quick ideas that came to mind.

ZD graphics.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well Dirty..........

Looks like members are giving some good advice. You're also processing it well. You seem to be a quick learner.

Good luck...........

Craig Sjoquist

1st.... using letters such as ZD say nothing & cold ..not a good image.

Not sure if the word Zero is negative when used with Degree I would look for something more precise looking to make it more positive image, maybe with the Zero not so strong as degree but not on same line use 2 lines like what GG did.

Great start keep it up

Don't encourage them alright?

At least you're staring the hostile crowd down and taking a chance on getting some good, positive re-enforcement from those of us willing to give it. If you like the ZD concept, I'd place the Z behind the D and work on playing up the tension or possibly a knock out of the colors between the two letters. A letter D behind another letter can easily be confused for an O, but the letter Z doesn't resemble any other letter, so you can play with that one and still have nearly everyone in the room know it is the letter Z. Or you can do like I did below and combine the two and create a whole graphical element simply out of two letters.

Here is a couple of quick ideas that came to mind.

View attachment 102183

Very nice. Modern and trendy.

TimToad

Very nice. Modern and trendy.

Thanks.

Considering the OP hadn't really defined what zero degree meant and I don't find it that compelling or descriptive of a name in the context of a graphics company, I thought playing up the initials in a bold way seemed as smart of an idea as any.

IMO, if his concept is based on the fact that he's a great graphic artist lacking a college degree, than that should be made clearer and possibly portrayed from a humorous perspective.

iSign

if his concept is based on the fact that he's a great graphic artist lacking a college degree, than that should be made clearer and possibly portrayed from a humorous perspective.

DONE! (well, in my version maybe lacking "greatness" and lacking a degree... I've embellished it to further convey both points)

ZD.JPG

(this post meant in the spirit of fun, not meanness)

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
DONE! (well, in my version maybe lacking "greatness" and lacking a degree... I've embellished it to further convey both points)

View attachment 102186

(this post meant in the spirit of fun, not meanness)

I think it is mean to overlay red directly on a black background..

Try some of this on it and see if it looks any better:
polish.jpg

wayne k
guam usa

OldPaint

YOU .......need to rethink what YOU ARE CONVEYING with a name like
ZERO DESIGNS))))))))))) just pounder it after you say it))))))))))
so you are NO TALENT CAPABLE OF ZERO DESIGNS))))))

DirtyD

YOU .......need to rethink what YOU ARE CONVEYING with a name like
ZERO DESIGNS))))))))))) just pounder it after you say it))))))))))
so you are NO TALENT CAPABLE OF ZERO DESIGNS))))))

It's Zero Degree Graphics, Not Zero Designs..

The Zero Stands for my last name, it is "Null" which means Zero, Don't really know why I picked degree, I thought it sounded cool.

That No Degree symbol made me laugh, I am not much of a graphic artist with actual designing, I can do layouts just fine but but real designing I need help with with.

I have been in the industry for 15 yrs, started as a trash boy at age 15 and went into installing and became an outside field Superviser for a full service company installing pylons, channel letters etc. then showed interest in graphics and went from applying to selling and was their GM for the graphics division, but didn't really have to "design" just layouts..

Where I was GM'ing I wasn't getting the return back from what I was doing for them, so I went into business myself...There is a little of my background.