• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Since you guys love being brutally honest!

SignManiac

There is no law against using all caps with Brush Script, Old English, or El Grecko because I see it done in every city I have ever visited. A couple of years ago I made 50 banners for a reverend from Nigeria and they loved my design. I got $1200 each for these 3'X6' banners.

Attachments

• Revend carter.jpg
    Revend carter.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 106

Billct2

I can't believe I'm saying this......
....I agree with OP, Zero anything except maybe a refrigeration company just doesn't sound good.
I use just the Z as in Z Degree or ZD Designs

OldPaint

again........IFsome one as dumb as me can GET ZERO DESIGNS................gota tell ya something about your direction this is gona go.
HOW BOUT
ZIPPY DESIGNS? )))))))))))))))))

TimToad

There is no law against using all caps with Brush Script, Old English, or El Grecko because I see it done in every city I have ever visited. A couple of years ago I made 50 banners for a reverend from Nigeria and they loved my design. I got $1200 each for these 3'X6' banners.

But you had to refund the good reverend $1,100 of it each for the shipping costs that he prepaid to another party........ LOL

I never thought a soul on this planet would be duped by one of these scams, but back when my wife and I owned a Bed and Breakfast, I actually met a fellow B&B owner at a trade show who had fallen for it and it cost her a couple thousand bucks.

Working as a 911 Dispatcher last year before buying my current sign company, my former town was besieged by a scam artist who would call people while posing as a well known detective claiming that they were about to be served a warrant to appear before a grand jury and he could make it go away for x amount of money. It could only be paid with a prepaid Debit card and I'm not kidding, dozens and dozens of people fell for it.

There may not be a law against using all caps with those fonts, but you and I know that there SHOULD be a law against it.

GypsyGraphics

gosh.... i feel like i'm watching a game of "telephone"
(if you're old enough to remember)

i mistakenly wrote DESIGN, doug in humor takes it a different direction and now, there's a negative connotation that was not at all present (to me anyway) in the ACTUAL name. i TOTALLY got "cool graphics" from the what the op posted. (although not visually)

what interesting though is.... look how influence we all are by the logos! POOF POSITIVE (even amongst designers) it's difficult to recover from a logo that doesn't portray you in the best light possible! and how one persons misconception will undoubtedly influence others.

this couldn't have been a better case study if it was planned!

love Love LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!

iSign

But wait!!!!

You're overlooking the mans name.... "Null"

null zero... IT'S A DOUBLE NEGATIVE!!! which makes it positive!

DirtyD

wow... you guys and gals are hilarious...

here is something my buddy did for me i didnt' like the script font

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 108