• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

skulls...skulls.....glorious skulls galore!!!!

jiarby

yep busted, tried getting their free sample, but download failed, and it says I am not allowed any more free downloads today (even though I never got it!)

I'll pass.

JHM

TshirtFactory April 22 2008, 9:14pm VERY IMPORTANT- SINCE A FEW HOURS AGO WE EXPERIENCED SOME DATABASE ATTACKS ALL OUR VECTORS ARE COMPROMISED, SO WE HAVE TO RESTORE IT MANUALLY.I HOPE IN 24 H THEY WILL BE UP AGAIN.

Guess that may explain the problems with the site

tshirtfactory

I am sorry for that....i hope in 24 hours all the vectors will be back.If you need other questions regarding my website drop me an email....or ask here (if i am permitted, cause is my first post here).

Shovelhead

I am sorry for that....i hope in 24 hours all the vectors will be back.If you need other questions regarding my website drop me an email....or ask here (if i am permitted, cause is my first post here).

:Welcome: to :signs101: from New Yawk.
I think a small kick-back is in order!!!!:wink::wink::wink:

D

DARLAK

whoaaaaaa

hold on here....

sounds like a mercant member newbie here....

please go to the end of the line and get a new number........

D

DARLAK

:thread

shovel - i just realized i've been to your shop before....

few years back, dropped off a sign for installation....

:thread

D

DARLAK

yea, i made a spot coffee can and dropped it off for install.....

one of the first backlits i put a digital print on the face, seen it around? if so , hows it holdin up, fade-wise?