• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sled wraps....

SignZone

Here is my one attempt

I did this one as a test for a friend. I made the Honey Comb in 3DS max and printed on my Summa DC4 in CMY color mode.

Attachments

• Skidoo MXZ-X Apr 2008-1.jpg
    Skidoo MXZ-X Apr 2008-1.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 177
  • Skidoo MXZ-X Apr 2008-2.jpg
    Skidoo MXZ-X Apr 2008-2.jpg
    416.1 KB · Views: 170
  • Skidoo MXZ-X Apr 2008-4.jpg
    Skidoo MXZ-X Apr 2008-4.jpg
    446.4 KB · Views: 136

LittleSnakey

Here's a 2009 Renegade 800R we just did with aurora digital skullz.

Attachments

• SKULL-SLED1.jpg
    SKULL-SLED1.jpg
    539 KB · Views: 139
  • SKULL-SLED.jpg
    SKULL-SLED.jpg
    519.4 KB · Views: 178

Braap Wraps

First Post and it happens to be my favorite subject!

A sled wraps post, these forums rock already:) Here is a few I've done. SledWraps definitely has some sick stuff. ArcticFx Graphics is doing some cool stuff as well. http://www.arcticfxgraphics.com They are big into the Arctic Cats. I'm more of a ski-doo guy myself, but I'll wrap them all! Nice Honeycomb SignZone. And cool flames GX. Those panels are a pain to wrap!

http://www.braapwraps.com

Attachments

• camomodgarage.jpg
    camomodgarage.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 142
  • camo mod.jpg
    camo mod.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:

Braap Wraps

a few more

The riveted metal IQR (red & grey sled) has a pair of psycho eyes on the side panels that are printed on reflective and layed into the graphic so that they are hidden until light hits them! Its a pretty cool effect and the customer flipped when he saw them!

Attachments

• lightningrev.jpg
    lightningrev.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 128
  • rippedmetal iqr.jpg
    rippedmetal iqr.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 169
  • rippedmetal hidden ref2l.jpg
    rippedmetal hidden ref2l.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 159
  • snowflakegrunge iqr.jpg
    snowflakegrunge iqr.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 162
  • snowflakegrunge iqr2.jpg
    snowflakegrunge iqr2.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 166

Braap Wraps

a few more:)

The first sled is a simple aurora graphics flame job on the hood. The second is an Evel Knievel tribute sled. I have had a lot of requests for duplicating the stock graphics with different color combos. We did some red white and blue treatments on the otherwise stock appearing decals for this sled. They all look the same when they are covered in snow!

Attachments

• aurora flame xp.jpg
    aurora flame xp.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 178
  • aurora flame xpsnow.jpg
    aurora flame xpsnow.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 147
  • evelxp garage.jpg
    evelxp garage.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 163
  • evelxpsnow.jpg
    evelxpsnow.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 137
  • evelxpjump.jpg
    evelxpjump.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 140
  • evelstuck.jpg
    evelstuck.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 144

rocket97

Here is one I did the other day

-Convex Vinyl and Gerber Edge
medal panels and rivet art made in Illustrator. Just picked up CS4 and its awesome. The transparent gradients are really very good....have to do a little more tweaking as they seam to lose opacity in transfer to Flexi....:banghead:
Everything else I used Flexi for...

I also printed up a seat for it too should be done today. It has the same background effect as rest of sled. I think that should make it look a little better hopefully.

I am not a big diamond plate fan...but as always the customer is always right.
first time posting any pics on here hopefully I do it right..

iphone pictures 108.jpg

iphone pictures 103.jpg

iphone pictures 116.jpg

iphone pictures 101.jpg

LittleSnakey

Brapp & Rocket Very :cool1:!!!!

How bout couple more:beer

Attachments

• dragsled-small.jpg
    dragsled-small.jpg
    472.5 KB · Views: 166
  • Mach-z-small.jpg
    Mach-z-small.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 148
  • Pink-rev-small.jpg
    Pink-rev-small.jpg
    360 KB · Views: 136
  • dragsled-small1.jpg
    dragsled-small1.jpg
    555.3 KB · Views: 148

Braap Wraps

Frigid B****

Finished the shop sled:) It has an icicle type design and my wife fittingly named it the Frigid B****! It looks awesome in the snow! This is an actual wrap. Covered all of the plastic, even underneath side of belly pan, skid plate as well. Have had it mistaken for a paint job each time I've ridden it. Nice compliments for sure. It is viewable from very close, the install came out nice, just took way too long and it would be hard to charge enough to pay for the time.

Attachments

• frigid2_full.jpg
    frigid2_full.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 133
  • frigid4_full.jpg
    frigid4_full.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 149

keanan

Hi,

I really like your sled graphics. Looks really sharp. I wanted to know if you have template and if you would possibly send me one. Some friends of mine keep asking me to design them some graphics, but I can't find a template.

Regards

Keanan

keanan

Hi,

I really like your sled graphics. Looks really sharp. I wanted to know if you have template and if you would possibly send me one. Some friends of mine keep asking me to design them some graphics, but I can't find a template.

Regards

Keanan

kustomkoncepts

Sorry but did you not read the post above you??

Template:ROFLMAO:

Yep cause only if there is a magical template can most people do anything. MAKE YOUR OWN.:frustrated:

keanan

Tips on making a template

Does any one have any tips for me on making a template for a ski doo summit xp.

Thanks

kustomkoncepts

Now you are asking the right questions.

have your friend bring his sled in and leave it for a few days. I take kraft paper or laminating paper and make tracings of the areas I want to cover. Make cuts for the reliefs and vents. scan or take a picture of these shapes and take measurements and redraw the shape in your computer.

When you think you are close load some chepo vinyl in your plotter and cut the shape you just drew.

Lightly apply it to the area and see how it fits. note and make any changes to your template.

once happy with the coverage you now have the contour cut template for that sled.

GUARD IT WITH YOUR LIFE

after you have to do this Like we all have you will understand why we don't just let others have our templates.

Until someone comes out with a commercial line of these like the motorcross templates most shops won't just let you have there work.

Anyways when you make the template you can make it unique and cover the area you want. Not just what another guys template may not and you would not like it anyways.

on a side noteI have not checked lately but convex was making motorcross templates and may be doing sleds also.

www.convexvinyl.com

Last edited: