• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Smooth Coroplast

I got a call today from one of my regular customers, asking about Smooth coroplast!

I have never heard of this until a few minutes ago, just wanted to know your thoughts!

This would be a huge help to have your opinion.

:thankyou:

Last edited by a moderator:

10sacer

Its a little "denser" white - not as see-through as regular coro so the flutes aren't as visible. Prints nice on our flatbed. We get ours from Inteplast.

petepaz

we have never used it but if it fits the application and the customer doesn't mind paying the extra then go for it. from what i read about it if you are printing direct to the material you will get better results/appearance then the regular(you don't have the strong presence of the lines from the flutes, pretty what 10sacer said)

petepaz

i am sure lots of suppliers have it but i know harbor sales has it and they offer free delivery

Ineterplast.... They are MFG of it. If you buy 1000 lbs of it (appx 775 sheets 50 x 99)
you can probably buy direct from them. We have used it.. and keep skid on the shelf but not a real hot item. No one really cares about the fact coro is smooth.