• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SMTP server will not send

TXFB.INS

soo.... you have 2 email accounts on that pc, inside the same outlook, one sends fine, the other doesnt ?

and What version of Microsoft Office Outlook is it ? Ms Office 2003 ? 2007 ? 20010 etc etc

-- edit -- i just seen your posted version of MS thanks

yes that is the issue and the unknown, one works one does not....

ez1

yes that is the issue and the unknown, one works one does not....

Prob a stupid question, but i have to ask, which is the default email account, the one with the problem, or the one with out.

Have you checked the settings for both accounts, and they are identical ?

TXFB.INS

Prob a stupid question, but i have to ask, which is the default email account, the one with the problem, or the one with out.

Have you checked the settings for both accounts, and they are identical ?

the one with the issue is default.

besides have a different user name & password the settings are the same

ez1

If 3 desktops and a laptop are doing the same thing with this one account, its clearly not your computer having an issue. There must be a setting in the google account creating a problem, look over both gmail settings in google and compare the 2.

the short fix would be to set the other account as the default, but that doesnt fix the core issue.

Do you have a strong password in googles eyes ? change the password in google, (make sure its considered strong), then in your email client, and try to send again.

TXFB.INS

Did you get anything weird when you logged into the website ? http://gmail.com

nope logged into the web browser version just fine, been using that for communication.

yes it is something with with the settings.
Got an MS tech to remote access and they have no idea what the issue is and are still working on it as there is no reference of this happening in their data base and need to know why it is happening.

the PW is alpha numeric with special character, 25 characters in length

ez1

nope logged into the web browser version just fine, been using that for communication.

yes it is something with with the settings.
Got an MS tech to remote access and they have no idea what the issue is and are still working on it as there is no reference of this happening in their data base and need to know why it is happening.

the PW is alpha numeric with special character, 25 characters in length

lol thats plenty secure, only thing i would question is the special character maybe causing a weird issue, but if it was working before, hard to believe itd be that.

I guess at this point, let me know what he finds...

TXFB.INS

SOOOOOO.............

after many many hours and countless phone calls, was finally connected to a GMail tech and they confirmed that they had a recent update of their security settings and they deleted the server cache. then we rebooted our computers and after that not an issue one has come up.

Thank you all for the help comments