• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So...how are your sales ending the year?

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
You CCP propaganda is getting pretty old. There are thousands of affidavits of illegal vote rigging and everybody knows it. Why don't you prove there wasn't instead of just slinging your lies.

That's not how proof works... the claimant must provide evidence of their claim. Proving something didn't happen is an insane request.
So far the lack of evidence shows that my claims are not the false ones.

ikarasu

You CCP propaganda is getting pretty old. There are thousands of affidavits of illegal vote rigging and everybody knows it. Why don't you prove there wasn't instead of just slinging your lies.
I thought in this country it was innocent until proven guilty.. Not the other way around.

Sounds to me like you're one of those commies trying to cause havoc and pit people against eachother.

Trump lost fair and square. Get over it. Maybe in 4 years he'll win, and well go through this same crap over and over again because people can't trust in the election with so much disinformation going around (not just this one, but the last one as well)

TopFliteGraphics

Up 20% from last year. Ended the year moving into a bigger, better laid out shop to get 2021 moving even better. Didn't pursue any Covid related stuff at all. I know some guys that killed it on the acrylic partions for checkout counters but I truthfully wanted nothing to do with propagating the Covid-19 fear so I abstained.

Reveal1

Were only down about $50k gross this year vs last but profit is up. This is usually slow down time but we're jammed up right now. Last year this time I had a few employees cleaning fence lines and laying sod at the shop.
Would be nice to be laying sod in December.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
All the shops that have been so busy, what are you guys printing? I guess no Tradeshow companies in here, that world has been destroyed. Never sold as much floor graphic material in my life then right now, some great new business has come for me. Unfortunately though, I have seen many lose it all.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
No covid related stuff for me.. most of it just commercial signs and installation. A lot of the stuff that went on hold in the spring, ended up moving forward in the fall.. so I didn't really loose that business.

Stacey K

I like making signs
All the shops that have been so busy, what are you guys printing? I guess no Tradeshow companies in here, that world has been destroyed. Never sold as much floor graphic material in my life then right now, some great new business has come for me. Unfortunately though, I have seen many lose it all.
No Covid related stuff here except graduation I sold a TON of graduation yard signs and banners. After that it was small business related, quite a few businesses bought new vehicles, they all invested in hoodies and t-shirts this year for their workers and give-aways. Just had a small farm repair company order 300 hoodies and tshirts to give away with full color graphics front/back. Several orders for 100 items for businesses with just a couple employees??? Very little work with church/non-profit. Sold very little school pride clothing, no team t-shirts. Schools placed various orders for signs, etc. Nothing covid related though. Mostly small business, many said they haven't had clothing printed in many years and they decided to do it this year. In my area most small business people are working 7 days a week. One of my best customers told me to call someone else for my furnace repair, he's booked out for months and working 7 days a week. I waited 2 months to get a piece of glass cut for a window. 90% of people don't ask for an estimate, they just want it done.

unclebun

No covid related stuff for me.. most of it just commercial signs and installation. A lot of the stuff that went on hold in the spring, ended up moving forward in the fall.. so I didn't really loose that business.

This is the case for us too. We aren't ahead of last year, but the 30% we fell behind in March/April has been steadily catching back up. The unprecedented amount of boat sales that started in April and continued until the dealers pretty much sold every boat in the country and had empty lots carried us with boat names until the commercial signage kicked in after everyone started making money again and capital freezes were lifted. Normally at this time of year we have no business, being in a summer resort area. But we have a backlog.

I'm glad you mostly all seem to be experiencing upticks in business. We, on the other hand, are only experiencing increases in our sign business. Apparel decorating, which is at least half of our overall gross sales, has been far slower than usual this year, most likely because we rely heavily on schools for about 40% of our apparel decorating business.

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
If it wasn’t for COVID I’d say we were about even on sales. Heck if it wasn’t simply for floor graphics we’d be even on sales.

We won a couple HUGE contracts for floor graphics so that kept us going when literally all the other work stopped. Had all 8 staff simply printing/cutting/boxing floor circles for about a month and a half.

Then got an order for 1500 2’ x 3’ ACM signs. Hardest part of that job was finding the vinyl as all the suppliers had ran out of that and toilet roll.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I'm glad you mostly all seem to be experiencing upticks in business. We, on the other hand, are only experiencing increases in our sign business. Apparel decorating, which is at least half of our overall gross sales, has been far slower than usual this year, most likely because we rely heavily on schools for about 40% of our apparel decorating business.

During the summer time I get some really big school orders... some of my highest sales months. (It's the end of their fiscal year and they say "I got $20k I have to spend, what can ya do fur meh?" This year I didn't get ONE school order and STILL ended up a little higher. Hopefully schools come back next year... they really carry me though June & July.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
We grew pretty significantly this year. Started the year with 20 people, now were at 30. We did hundreds of thousands of School signs for seniors and athletes, lots of stadium seat filler cutouts, lots of floor graphics and lots of political signage (not really any for the presidential candidates though - we tend to get alot of smaller elections since we mostly work with small sign shops all over the country.