• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So what are you wearing to the Royal Wedding?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
guido.gif
Our invitation specifies black tie. We were surprised that they also included two first class airline tickets and a suite in a four star hotel within walking distance of the abbey. All I did was be helpful to Harry with his new Edge setup and a couple of fonts he needed to ID.

phototec

guido.gif
Our invitation specifies black tie. We were surprised that they also included two first class airline tickets and a suite in a four star hotel within walking distance of the abbey. All I did was be helpful to Harry with his new Edge setup and a couple of fonts he needed to ID.

Wow, you beat out President Obama, what flight are you on?

Better get moving, the flight is almost 9 hours long from Florida, and then there's airport traffic, etc.

http://countdowntotheroyalwedding.com/

:rock-n-roll:

Jillbeans

Ooh I better get my tickets too!

And remember if you are wearing jammies or a nightie that they must not be white, as only the bride should wear white at the wedding. Hey I got up at 5am for Charles & Diana I feel obligated to do so for this one. I did not, however, follow Charles' second wedding very closely.

Flame

I had to use google to figure out what's going on.

The amount of hype on this thing appears to be...insane.

phototec

Absolutely could give a rats A$$, I hate everything about the monarchy, think it's allot to do about nothing. Our fore fathers did a good thing, when we won our Independence from the Queen.

And the fact, that just the additional security alone is costing upwards of 32 million, is just a big waste of money that could be better used to help the poor and hungry in England.

I will NOT make any extra effort to watch this dog & pony show, as it is, the American news media is already making a big hoopla out of it.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/ask...m_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

:smile:

MikePro

sounds like it'll be a nice boost to the local economy.

not watching it, myself... i'll just wait to catch the blooper reels on youtube.