• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So what are you wearing to the Royal Wedding?

twister

Am I the only one who doesn't give a #### and just hopes it gets over with so I don't have to hear about it anymore? ;-)

signmeup

You hate an 85 year old lady who has served her country since the 1950's, a lady who has personally met every US president since Eisenhower.... a grandmother who has seen her own grandchildren fight in American wars...
Other than meeting some Presidents, how is the Queen any different than my English Grandmother? Don't get me wrong... I certainly don't hate the Queen of England. I'm sure she's a very nice lady.

Marlene

I will be wearing bright green PJ's with pink flamingos on them. my hair will be worn in an upswept knot on one side to match my slept too long pillow marks on one side of my face. I will have no make-up, only a thick glob of nightcream with just a little drool on my chin. I will have one tip of a toe nail painted hot pink, a left over from last year's sandal season.