• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So what is your hobby

Border

Border, I don't recommend burning anything at the Great White show. In fact, I'd bring a fire extinguisher and keep it real close to me.

Bad joke, but yea. One of my old bands got kicked out of a club for infinity... for scorching the dropped ceiling above the stage with an over-loaded magnesium powder flash pot. -Good thing the ceiling tiles weren't something really flammable, like what happened at the GW show that went very bad.

cgsigns_jamie

I'm just another one of those "amateur" photographers...

Attachments

• Jamie-at-air-show.jpg
    Jamie-at-air-show.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 95

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Ok all you merchant members...are you beginning to see the recurring pattern here?

I think you need to add a few more items to your inventory....such as 100 proof frog juice in a bottle that comes with an extra hole for a straw...and another smaller hole for a little umbrella.

JB

SignosaurusRex

Fishing, Cooking, Eating, Shooting (any type of firearm), my mistress (pick-up truck), Smoking (meats), Hunting (for more stuff to cook or smoke and eat), Beer, hanging out and working on the ranch.

Flame

which part of that did you do. the scootering, or the editing. Either one. that was pretty sick.

Actually I do both. Probably better at riding than editing, but getting there. Do all my own filming with a Hv20 HD cam, Jag35, 35mm lense, custom hood, 5" external screen, gun stock steady cam and looking at mics... and just getting the basics down on putting all the clips together.

I'm no pro but can bust some of those tricks.

threads1

I shoot things.........I love my cameras........but what really turns me on is my Kimber Grand Rapter 45. There's no better stress reliever than going out and blasting the crap out of stuff.