• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So what is your hobby

jiarby

I used to do cookoff competitions (BBQ, Chili, whatevver) but got burned out (LOL!)
Now we just do a neighborhood pool party now & then...

Play golf (12-15 handicap) My best score is 81 so far after a tragic triple bogey on 18 crushed my hopes of breaking 80)

After being empty nesters since my wife's daughter went to college 10yrs ago we just inherited my 15yo son from a previous marriage. What a culture shock to suddenly have a 6'-1" 260lb teenager in the house. I guess raising my kid will be my hobby for the next couple years! I hope he likes golf & cooking!

signmeup

I have been training for the past 2 years to test for my second degree black belt in Tae kwon do. I'm also restoring a 1973 MGB.

Rooster

A little supermoto from time to time when the tire budget allows.

Attachments

• On-the-Gas-01.jpg
    On-the-Gas-01.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 102
  • On-the-Gas-02.jpg
    On-the-Gas-02.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Backing-it-in-04.jpg
    Backing-it-in-04.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 108

3dsignco

When I have time I like to Build Models. Primarily German WW2 but I never build directly from the box so One model can take Months to a year or so from scratch building and doing my own Photo-etch brass.

PA070328.jpg

Then this.
Fatman.jpg

at 50 yards.
Target.jpg

And Restoring this when money allows:
Mach-1.jpg

round man

Hobbies????? Living life and trying to find "time" between running a sign business and going to college for internet security full time for simple pleasures such as sleep and the occasional wall dog or letterhead meet,...I decided awhile back if I went back to school I would be successful at part "time" sign painter,..all of a sudden it looks like I'm running out of "time",... go figure,... the public suddenly realized I might actually become unavailable and now they can't seem to wait to get on my client list,... I guess you could call posting and participating here and on other sign forums a hobby if one enjoys it as such,...

Edserv

When we're not making signs, we're making signs!
Just kidding.
Honestly, we try to hit one of the beaches here in Hawaii, but even while I'm at the beach, I'm trying to 'systemize" my business so that I hopefully don't have to be making the signs when I'm 80 (not to far off!)
thanks,
Chris