• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion So, what other...............................

We (the sign business) are way more essential than you realize. Our business has done thousands of drive-up, pick-up, do not enter, Corona signs for restaurants, hospitals etc.
We service hundreds of food restaurants, indoor/outdoor lighting for normal operations and safety.
Members of the Texas Sign Association were provided a letter that we will carry In our possession from an attorney that represents this wonderful organization. The letter states all the above points about “essential business” that we can provide to justify working in these trying times. Good luck all!

rjssigns

Got 'er did. No showpiece to be sure, but you should have seen the before.:eek:

Now to clean the shop. Looks like Pig Pen took up residence.

Attachments

• IMG_1878.JPG
    IMG_1878.JPG
    842.8 KB · Views: 104

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
My computer crashed. Lost all my company records. I think it was a virus. I'll be spending a lot of my time getting my books put back together.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
This was my neighbor, Howard, from further up the hillside of 3 years ago, holding up one of the onions I gave him. He luved that onion.
4gaavp46ydp11.jpg

Some years ago, Heinz said they wanted all of our tomatoes that were 8 lbs. I told them to go to the Hell, I ain't cutting any of my tomatoes in half for anybody.

decalman

Boxes with onions in it. Ya have vinyl boxes, crayon boxes.... all kinds a things in boxes. These boxes have onions in them.... city boy. As you can see, these boxes are falling apart, so my wife said build some with the extra time on your hands. Aye-aye captain. The tomato boxes were made last year.

View attachment 146166
Excellent your growing your own food.
Buying and selling are becoming serious problems. Going to get worse , in the long run.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Had a rather nice size garden since 1987. Right now, it's 35'×65', completely enclosed with deer fencing, critter control and bird netting. Only flutterbies and other such things can get in. Believe it or not, everyone around us has problems with Japanese beetles. Not us, for some reason, they don't fly through the fencing and netting. Suits me. One less headache. Oh yeah, we also put a 1/2" critter mesh 15" down at the fence and out 15" to prevent animals from digging animals like groundhogs, moles, mice and other burrowing neighbors.