Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion So, what other...............................

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Gino, Mar 24, 2020 at 1:44 PM.

1. Rick Tennyson

Rick Tennyson Member

Sep 14, 2019
    Mid-South
    We (the sign business) are way more essential than you realize. Our business has done thousands of drive-up, pick-up, do not enter, Corona signs for restaurants, hospitals etc.
    We service hundreds of food restaurants, indoor/outdoor lighting for normal operations and safety.
    Members of the Texas Sign Association were provided a letter that we will carry In our possession from an attorney that represents this wonderful organization. The letter states all the above points about “essential business” that we can provide to justify working in these trying times. Good luck all!

• Like Like x 2
  2. rjssigns

rjssigns Major Contributor

Jun 4, 2007
    Home Office
    Got 'er did. No showpiece to be sure, but you should have seen the before.:eek:

Now to clean the shop. Looks like Pig Pen took up residence.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

My computer crashed. Lost all my company records. I think it was a virus. I'll be spending a lot of my time getting my books put back together.

• OMG / Wow! OMG / Wow! x 1
  4. Johnny Best

Johnny Best Very Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    buffalo ny
    How to make an onion box... onionbox.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Hilarious! Hilarious! x 2
  5. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Thinking outside the box, huh ?? :clapping:

6. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    This was my neighbor, Howard, from further up the hillside of 3 years ago, holding up one of the onions I gave him. He luved that onion. [​IMG]

Some years ago, Heinz said they wanted all of our tomatoes that were 8 lbs. I told them to go to the Hell, I ain't cutting any of my tomatoes in half for anybody.

• Like Like x 2
  7. decalman

decalman Active Member

Sep 2, 2012
    phoenix
    Excellent your growing your own food.
    Buying and selling are becoming serious problems. Going to get worse , in the long run.

8. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Had a rather nice size garden since 1987. Right now, it's 35'×65', completely enclosed with deer fencing, critter control and bird netting. Only flutterbies and other such things can get in. Believe it or not, everyone around us has problems with Japanese beetles. Not us, for some reason, they don't fly through the fencing and netting. Suits me. One less headache. Oh yeah, we also put a 1/2" critter mesh 15" down at the fence and out 15" to prevent animals from digging animals like groundhogs, moles, mice and other burrowing neighbors.

• Like Like x 1