• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

software for encad vinyljet 36

antsigns

hello all, i have recently acquired an encad vinyljet 36 i am trying to find cheap software that WILL WORK!!!! got a copy of flexi 7.5 but it wont let me load a color printer on the program (i think it might be a pirated copy) anyway can anyone help me out with any suggestions (please remember cheap is a big concern!! as for i am a small home based sign business and christmas killed me this year) thank you in advance!!!!!

Techman

(please remember cheap is a big concern!! as for i am a small home based sign business and christmas killed me this year)

I think you better go to another board and ask for cheap software to run your printer. You overspent for Christmas and now you ask for cheap. Then you talk of a hacked copy of software you can use because you can't load the color section.. Too bad,, so sad..
I think you will find that no one here will help you steal a job..

Bogie

He probably got sold a version of "cut only" flexi... Don't fault him. Too much...

So, what RIPs from a few years back will work with it?

onesource

Buy VinylMaster Pro, it has a rip and is cheap. I have Corel and Flexi and ordered a demo Vinyl master and it will do anything you want, it's a powerful program for 500 bucks.
Take a look at it at the bottom of the screen.

antsigns

I think you better go to another board and ask for cheap software to run your printer. You overspent for Christmas and now you ask for cheap. Then you talk of a hacked copy of software you can use because you can't load the color section.. Too bad,, so sad..
I think you will find that no one here will help you steal a job..
you obviously cant read, i said i think i might have gotten a pirated copy, that wasnt my intention, someone ripped me off!!!! that is also part of the reason i am asking for cheap, but thank you for your negativity!!!!!!

antsigns

Buy VinylMaster Pro, it has a rip and is cheap. I have Corel and Flexi and ordered a demo Vinyl master and it will do anything you want, it's a powerful program for 500 bucks.
Take a look at it at the bottom of the screen.
thank you for the positive feedback that is all i was wanting, i have left a message for info on the vinylmaster pro, i appreciate the help!!!!