• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Solaris Inks Anyone?

jsalda

We've used Solaris for the past couple of years and they have been great. They had a problem a couple of summers back where the lever inside the cartridge wouldn't trip when the ink ran out, called them and they admitted the problem and told us to get credit from Fellars, which worked out great. Their offices are about 30 mins away from our shop, and I've called them with a couple of small concerns and they've even offered to come out to our shop. Great support. They do dry quicker, so you have to make sure that your machine is used daily.

CS-SignSupply-TT

3rd party p-n-p cartridge or CISS for your JV33

I ran Bordeaux in my last Mimaki for probably four years. My fellers rep always kept pushing Solaris inks. I just bought a new JV33 and I'm trying to decide which aftermarket ink I'm going to run in it. Was going to run Triangle cartridges since that's what Advantage sells, but sounds like the profiles could be a BIT off in comparison to the Solaris or Bordeaux.

kraigsnowden, CiberSupply is happy to help you with your ink dilemma :thumb: