• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Solaris Inks - weigh your 440 cartridges

RocketBanner

Nevermind, I just had a look at your website, at the prices you are selling banners to the general public for, I can see why every penny counts.
oh dude i understand now, i just looked at your website too, you don't even have a shopping cart, how would you possibly understand about volume?

CanuckSigns

oh dude i understand now, i just looked at your website too, you don't even have a shopping cart, how would you possibly understand about volume?

lol, I'm backing out of this one, good luck with your business. It's clear that we have different business plans in place and cater to different markets, which is fine.

RocketBanner

how much was that black printhead, and did you save enough buying the cheap ink to justify getting a new one?
I had to pay $1050 for that one cause i needed it that day, but I normally buy DX4 print heads from China for $650

You're right...stick with OEMs...this is my 4th foray into the world of 3rd party inks, not worth it.

CS-SignSupply-TT

3rd party p-n-p cartrdige vs. CISS

I have no idea what your talking about, I don't weigh every cartridge, I weighed a sample of cartridges one time to check the integrity of a new vendor.
I will say this though, under normal operations Everytime I change a cartridge I will spend 30 seconds pulling $10 worth of ink out of it and injecting it into it's sister cartridge. For me that's about $200/week of ink I would otherwise throw out with the spent cartridge.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.:clapping:

At $200 per week, you are burning through about 20 cartridges. Therefore, you are using about a $1000 per week in ink -or- about $118 for 1000ml/1 liter of ink. Currently, you can buy liters for $80-$100 per liter. Perhaps a CISS like Sightline suggested would be a big help/savings to you.

I would be happy to discuss the options with you. Again, I am sorry for your troubles with the recalcitrant SOLARIS cartridges.

RocketBanner

I like the idea of bulk inks but have never had luck with 3rd party inks so I'm sticking with OEMs for the time being.

Thanks though.

CS-SignSupply-TT

No worries! CiberSupply is an authorized Roland dealer. We would be happy to help you with your EcoSol MAX inks or any of your other needs.