Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Solvent printable adhesive backed kraft paper

Discussion in 'Materials' started by Goatshaver, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Goatshaver

Goatshaver Member

Dec 5, 2018
    Maine
    Looking for solvent printable kraft stock that had adhesive backing. Probably a long shot but figured I'd ask.

Thanks

Tags:
  2. White Haus

White Haus Formally known as RJPW..........

Apr 6, 2018
    Winnipeg
    Not kraft paper (I'm not sure that such an animal exists) but Roland has a nice adhesive backed paper. More expensive than pvc vinyl though...

• Like Like x 1
  3. petepaz

petepaz Major Contributor

Feb 14, 2007
    NJ/NY/PA
    i have not seen anything like that before. you probably have to buy a roll of Kraft paper and a roll of mounting adhesive then just laminate the two together

Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. SignMeUpGraphics

SignMeUpGraphics Moderator

Apr 11, 2012
    Australia
    Again, not kraft paper but Sihl 3683 is a printable white paper with blue back and self-adhesive backing. Should be priced better than the Roland stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Goatshaver

Goatshaver Member

Dec 5, 2018
    Maine
    Thanks guys! I know it was a shot in the dark on the kraft paper.

I'm just baffled by the offerings of places like Stickerapp and stickers that stick. They offer these but cannot for the life of me figure out how they make these and their metallic stickers. :confused: