• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Some decals

chopper

its called clip art legal or not you can acquire it,I have the calvins because they were part of a package I bought, but I refuse to make them I do not want to be known for making that crap, //chopper

os101king

O----------K.

Doesn't matter. Illegal. Look up some threads here or google copyright infringement. These flea market sellers have actually gone to jail and lost all of their equipment over this kind of stuff.

Are you a sign shop or just a guy who wants to make his own stickers?

You know what, man? I spent TEN YEARS doing that crap. It was never fun, but between commercial jobs we supplemented income that way. Maybe the Calvin stuff was unethical in an artistic sense (well, no maybe about it) but I'll tell you the last time I felt guilty about making $20 off of a Ford logo.

... still thinking...

...never. Illegal? I'll feel bad about doing illegal things when they're not done daily buy our leaders. Until then, I'll only feel bad when I get caught. Seriously, flea market guys going to JAIL? Come on. Dude, I know at least TEN vendors operating for over ten years doing the same garbage. Are we telling people this stuff like grandparents tell ghost stories to keep the kids out of the basement now?

weaselboogie

Doesn't Harley Davidson OWN some sign shops because of this? Do what you want, but I'm not going to risk it all for a $20 decal, no matter how minimal the risk.
...Granted they were doing HUNDREDS of decals instead of the request of a walk-in.