• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Some helmet wraps

HulkSmash

I spent a lot of time figuring this process out, and don't want to just let everyone know how to do it:wink:

You're acting like it's a big secret. We're here to help each other in the industry with tips and tricks. Here ill let everyone know.

1 way, for a simple bucket helmet. This is exactly how we do it.

2nd way for more complex helmets...Take a core from a roll. mount it to a base, and secure the helmet to it. It allows a 360 access, and easy to tug and pull while in position.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hold up. I know nothing about this "premium" section you speak of. Not to mention I did A LOT of research to figure this out, and read through a HUGE thread about wrapping helmets on this forum. And lots of people were asking the successful ones how they did it, and none of them really gave to much away. Not to mention I know nothing of this "Mixer" you speak of either! Not to mention if we were speaking one on one, not over the net for anyone to see, I'd prob have no problem telling you how to wrap a helmet!

You need to chilax and go back and re-read what I said in the post you quoted.

And I am sooooo sorry I happen to work for a company in Hummelstown... We have done work for Hershey over the years, but we didn't get our printer till like 05. So go point your finger at someone else!

All I was trying to do was say, hey, we live near each other, hi neighbor...

Have a good one buddy :U Rock:

Ya know EGlax...... you say alot, but make no sense, just like so many other wannabee's.

First, you tell me I am too close to you, therefore you don't want to share with me, let alone the rest of the world that's represented on this forum.

Then it's a whole bunch of 'Not to mentions' about stuff, that has been top topics for a few weeks, if not months.... and then you say you never heard of some of this stuff. So, my little observant buddy, you then go on to say, if we were one-on-one, you'd share this information, even though I'm the same guy you said minutes earlier was too close to you for comfort.

The oddest part is.... my pointing a finger at someone.... what on earth are you on ??

We might live near each other, but is that really a reason to change your mind every five minutes or so ??

Don't worry EGlax, I'm not upset with you, but just can't figure out why you're so wishey-washy. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• GINO.gif
    GINO.gif
    19.6 KB · Views: 92

EGI

Ya know EGlax...... you say alot, but make no sense, just like so many other wannabee's.

First, you tell me I am too close to you, therefore you don't want to share with me, let alone the rest of the world that's represented on this forum.

Then it's a whole bunch of 'Not to mentions' about stuff, that has been top topics for a few weeks, if not months.... and then you say you never heard of some of this stuff. So, my little observant buddy, you then go on to say, if we were one-on-one, you'd share this information, even though I'm the same guy you said minutes earlier was too close to you for comfort.

The oddest part is.... my pointing a finger at someone.... what on earth are you on ??

We might live near each other, but is that really a reason to change your mind every five minutes or so ??

Don't worry EGlax, I'm not upset with you, but just can't figure out why you're so wishey-washy. :ROFLMAO:

I have no idea why you even came after me? What did I say that set you off?

You're blowing this way out of proportion.

I don't check this forum all the time to see whats a top topic. I don't care. So thats why I didn't know about your mixer... If you have all this time to always be on top of the most current topics, then you must not be doing much work. Sounds like you're still burnt some one took your Hershey biz...

I think this all started because the batteries in your sarcasm meter are dead... Go back and re-read the way this thread has progressed...

EGI

You're acting like it's a big secret. We're here to help each other in the industry with tips and tricks. Here ill let everyone know.

1 way, for a simple bucket helmet. This is exactly how we do it.

2nd way for more complex helmets...Take a core from a roll. mount it to a base, and secure the helmet to it. It allows a 360 access, and easy to tug and pull while in position.

You still didn't explain the complex method. All you talk about is the securing the helmet process... If it's such common knowledge, why don't you tell everyone how I did it?

And yet when I ask questions about concepts/ideas all I get is people telling me to do it the ole fashioned way...

EGI

Sweet helmets! You do Timmy's helmet? Known him all my life!

Thanks man! Yeah I did his new car first, and recently did his helmet to match his car. He's a great guy, and was fun to work with on the car project!