• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Some helmet wraps

EGI

Attachments

• helment 1.jpg
    helment 1.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 181
  • helment 2.jpg
    helment 2.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 157
Last edited by a moderator:

EGI

Yes, all of them were several pieces. The MX helmets were more then the race car helmets.

Off site pics...? What am I missing?

EGI

They Look Great. What are you using for material?

All the helmets are using Avery vinyl and lam. The vinyl may be different between a few of them. We have a lot of vinyl in stock...

I'm still in the prototype stage, haven't started charging for them yet.

J

john1

Sweet, the 661 wrap caught my eye cause i used to be into bmx and they make gloves and saftey gear

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Very nice, indeed. :thumb:

Do you have any pictures of the sequence of applying or wrapping these or any thoughts of doing so for a future helmet ?? That would be very interesting. :wink:

EGI

Very nice, indeed. :thumb:

Do you have any pictures of the sequence of applying or wrapping these or any thoughts of doing so for a future helmet ?? That would be very interesting. :wink:

First off, Gino, you're in Reading? I'm sitting in Hummelstown as I type this, and live in Lancaster.

The only thing I've done so far is before and after pics. Working on a helmet right now, and I took before pics of it so when I post up the finished product everyone can see what it used to look like.

I spent a lot of time figuring this process out, and don't want to just let everyone know how to do it:wink:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
First off, Gino, you're in Reading? I'm sitting in Hummelstown as I type this, and live in Lancaster.

The only thing I've done so far is before and after pics. Working on a helmet right now, and I took before pics of it so when I post up the finished product everyone can see what it used to look like.

I spent a lot of time figuring this process out, and don't want to just let everyone know how to do it:wink:

So, what you're telling me is, you don't want to share. That's not a question, but a statement.

It might not have occurred to you, but if you joined the 'Premium' section, you might not feel the same way. However, sporting around your attitude..... it won't work because back there is a real place for sharing ideas, techniques and camaraderie among equals. With your attitude, I don't think you'd fit in. Sorry.

Guess that also means you don't want to attend our 'Open House' mixer in two weeks either. That would mean I'd have to show you anything you want and you'd find everything out about us, huh ?? :covereyes:

Besides, I used to do a lot of work in Hershey. I worked side by side with two of the Hershey Park sign guys. We did a lot of printing for them in the late 90's and early 2000's. They later bought a printer like ours and we were out of the picture. Yeah, I guess you're right, you people do tend to steal things up your way. Perhaps your way is better. Stay to yourself and grow your business all by yourself. Just don't expect a lot of help from this guy. Hopefully, you'll change your tune, but since you have a patented science on wrapping helmets, I guess we'll just sit and wait for the next friendly poster to come along.

For crying out loud, I just thought it would be helpful and informative. Sorry for the inconvenience and paranoia I caused you.​

EGI

So, what you're telling me is, you don't want to share. That's not a question, but a statement.

It might not have occurred to you, but if you joined the 'Premium' section, you might not feel the same way. However, sporting around your attitude..... it won't work because back there is a real place for sharing ideas, techniques and camaraderie among equals. With your attitude, I don't think you'd fit in. Sorry.

Guess that also means you don't want to attend our 'Open House' mixer in two weeks either. That would mean I'd have to show you anything you want and you'd find everything out about us, huh ?? :covereyes:

Besides, I used to do a lot of work in Hershey. I worked side by side with two of the Hershey Park sign guys. We did a lot of printing for them in the late 90's and early 2000's. They later bought a printer like ours and we were out of the picture. Yeah, I guess you're right, you people do tend to steal things up your way. Perhaps your way is better. Stay to yourself and grow your business all by yourself. Just don't expect a lot of help from this guy. Hopefully, you'll change your tune, but since you have a patented science on wrapping helmets, I guess we'll just sit and wait for the next friendly poster to come along.
For crying out loud, I just thought it would be helpful and informative. Sorry for the inconvenience and paranoia I caused you.

Hold up. I know nothing about this "premium" section you speak of. Not to mention I did A LOT of research to figure this out, and read through a HUGE thread about wrapping helmets on this forum. And lots of people were asking the successful ones how they did it, and none of them really gave to much away. Not to mention I know nothing of this "Mixer" you speak of either! Not to mention if we were speaking one on one, not over the net for anyone to see, I'd prob have no problem telling you how to wrap a helmet!

You need to chilax and go back and re-read what I said in the post you quoted.

And I am sooooo sorry I happen to work for a company in Hummelstown... We have done work for Hershey over the years, but we didn't get our printer till like 05. So go point your finger at someone else!

All I was trying to do was say, hey, we live near each other, hi neighbor...

Have a good one buddy :U Rock: