• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Some of my old work back in the day before the evil computer

chopper

Chopper that's some nice work! I did a ton of vehicles back then too.. I didn't mind knocking out a one off custom, but hated lettering fleet work that was the same all the time. I had a mountain of pounce patterns back in the day. I still have my pounce wheels somewhere.
still have the one for the legion logo, and the trans am bird that went on the hood, I had done a lot of fleet work I was always remaking the patterns rubbed so much charcoal on them I wore them out...man those were the good old days snifin' spirits and choking on charcoal dust...
some cool stuff there chopper.
Are the trucks painted or screened?
Thanks
fmg, those were hand painted with quills and one shot...

I wish I would have taken more pictures of the stuff I did I lost interest in taking photos.. thanks all for the kind words
//chopper