• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Some of you are probably sick of seeing this design by now...

Craig Sjoquist

Impressive indeed, take a great designer like you Joe, a idea, kapow a winning design, and all this comes out it amazing.

What a world we live in now.

vid

Again - Outstanding work!

My only critique would be to downplay the prominence of the pricing on the menu items. That asks the customer to shop with the wallet rather than the taste buds. Highlight the highest margin item as Stella's Favorite.

That works really well for what you did with the beers. It took a couple looks for me to see the other brands available ---- I love that page., both for the layout and the marketing strategy. Awesome job!​

signswi

Looks great Joe, you do have a widow on the lager table tent that should be brought up. Glad you're having fun with a personal project, reminds me of university, getting to go all-out on a full imagined brand experience without limitations (hello real world!).

Any chance we can get that cardboard carrier folding template?

slappy

so did the roland print everything seen from the bottle labels, shirts, cardboard containers and menus???

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
When I was a child, I had a septuagenarian babysitter named Stella. This conflicts with my mindset of how I think a "Stella" should look.

JB

Joe Diaz

Did anyone do a copyright/trademark search to make sure Stella Artois wouldn't come a-knockin'?

Are you kidding me? besides, Stella Artois isn't even the only beer with the name "stella" in it.

so did the roland print everything seen from the bottle labels, shirts, cardboard containers and menus???

yup. A bunch of it was done on the VersaUV LEC, Some were printed on other printers like the VersaStudio BN-20 and VersaCAMM VS

Patentagosse

Amazing job Joe. :U Rock:

Did you created the wood floor layout? If so, can you give me a quick tutorial on how to do it? I'd like to print something like this for my shop's floor. The only place where I've seen some wood patterns are in Photoshop's Eye Candy plug-ins I think (maybe not suitable for printing that big...)

Thanks.

Border

Wow, That brand is the full package and ready for sale. I bet you could get big bucks for that. Amazing collection of design and marketing work!

Dan Antonelli

Joe - no credit for you on there? Least none that I could see. Should be a link to your site or some mention of your shop somewhere.

Craig Sjoquist

Does that ever rock the house, like the way they set up the page.

What a honor to produce some of the best in the world designs