• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Some of you are probably sick of seeing this design by now...

iSign

Wow, That brand is the full package and ready for sale. I bet you could get big bucks for that. Amazing collection of design and marketing work!

I will never tire of that creation Joe!
I was just bragging about it to my yellow pages sales rep who loved my site... I told her how you won an Intl. design contest (& big *** printer) ...I'll send her that Roland link!

Doug, I agree on how valuable that brand is, but in the contest entry.. I'll bet Roland owns it now!

Joe Diaz

Nah, If anything I would say the design is on indefinite loan. Don't worry folks, I'm getting compensated fairly for my work.

It would be cool to one day see this design make the jump from fantasy to reality and see some bar/resturant buy the brand. I've even discussed the possibility with both Roland and Corel, who are both using the design in marketing. Heck if I could handle being in the restuarant/bar industry I would make this place happen myself. Infact that was kind of the inspiration for this whole thing. The idea of what if I were my own client? What would I design for my alternate reality self? LOL.

John Butto

"Heck if I could handle being in the restuarant/bar industry"
You just have to be careful as being your best customer.

SignManiac

Hey Joe, I was not aware of steampunk until seeing your Stella creation and doing further research on this style of art. I am now in the process of turning my old shop into a steampunk man cave. I'm having a blast with the design and creation process and will post some photos once it nears completion. It's going to be an extensive project and take considerable time, but the vision I have it totally awesome. Will all of my shops capabilities I'm going to create some truly one of a kind pieces. Thanks for turning me on to steampunk:thumb:

Joe Diaz

Hey Joe, I was not aware of steampunk until seeing your Stella creation and doing further research on this style of art. I am now in the process of turning my old shop into a steampunk man cave. I'm having a blast with the design and creation process and will post some photos once it nears completion. It's going to be an extensive project and take considerable time, but the vision I have it totally awesome. Will all of my shops capabilities I'm going to create some truly one of a kind pieces. Thanks for turning me on to steampunk:thumb:

You should check out Doug Haffner if you haven't already. http://www.haffnersigns.com/projects.html
He's done some cool steampunk dimensional work. Hell of a great guy too.

ThinkRight

Nah, If anything I would say the design is on indefinite loan. Don't worry folks, I'm getting compensated fairly for my work.

It would be cool to one day see this design make the jump from fantasy to reality and see some bar/resturant buy the brand. I've even discussed the possibility with both Roland and Corel, who are both using the design in marketing. Heck if I could handle being in the restuarant/bar industry I would make this place happen myself. Infact that was kind of the inspiration for this whole thing. The idea of what if I were my own client? What would I design for my alternate reality self? LOL.

I see a action movie or video game....
Stop thinking small :clapping:
Start wright a script or code :notworthy:

ThinkRight

Heck if I could handle being in the restuarant/bar industry I would make this place happen myself. Infact that was kind of the inspiration for this whole thing. .
The restaurants / bar is easy .
Fun job.
I did it for 13 years.As a cook/chef, manager ,waiter,dishwasher...
Hire good managers and staff, learn from them, keep an eye on everything and run with it.
If you like meeting people,being a social animal...you will love it.