• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Somebody f#@ked up!!

"Deposit Please"

...and so I was out to lunch and came across this sign...and it's right next door to Kumon Learning Center. lol. How this got passed everyone I will never understand. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• wow.jpg
    wow.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 245

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
It might be intentional. I had a window job years ago where a couple of words were misspelled. So I asked the guy if he wanted me to correct them and he said no ... that three to six people a day would come into the store just to tell him about the misspellings and most would buy something while they were there. :Cool 2:

Maybe they wanted it to be readable in rear view mirrors like an ambulance.

AnthonyRalano

I had to do some detective work to find out. It was intentionally done. The owner did say that they originally had a hard time with permitting because of this. I knew that no one could make a mistake that huge.

Craig Sjoquist

Well I hope it gets them business but for how long, would think a bold font & stronger color would work better minus the 2 & strong window ad, but whatever floats the boat.

reQ

Oh my gosh, this is 2funny! :D

BTW. I would hate to installed channel letters... i would just think that people who drive by would think that im dumb and don't know what im doing, but KUMON GUYS! who cares! :D