• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Somebody f#@ked up!!

copythat

No way!!!!

That has to be PH'd I can see the installers coming down from their bucket and stepping on the gas...Hmmm unless it was a genius marketing scheme. Nope I'm going with a mess up.

kgirl

This one has always been my fav...

attachment.php

Attachments

• kum-and-go-3.jpg
    kum-and-go-3.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 162

niksagkram

To be honest, I thought the original pic was fake.... some of the highlights on the signs don't look right to me, but having read the rest of the thread I am probably wrong. :)

Mark

Gino

Premium Subscriber
This one has always been my fav...

attachment.php

Actually, that's worse, cause that guy has man-boobs and rose shaded glasses. I think he's a member on here somewhere, who hasn't been around lately....................

Wonder if he likes singing ?? :Big Laugh​

PRS Bryan

While I love the Kum and Go, there is one about 4 miles down the road, my personal favorite remains the Pump N' Munch.

It seems to be more sensitive to the needs of the ladies than the Kum and Go.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Gino the politically correct term is "moobs". :ROFLMAO:

Hah..... moobs - shmoobs, the sucker still needs a frickin' bra.....................

Anyway......... what do they sell at a Kum & Go store ?? .......... besides after kum cigarettes ?? :popcorn:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay, I can see making something wrong on a sign or advertising poster for something small and/or temporary. We used to do it all the time for different customers, but they were weekly posters or shocard. We had this one guy who owned a small corner grocery store and almost every week we'd spell something wrong for him. Most of the time he told us what he wanted done and sometimes we surprised him and did whatever we wanted. When/if a customer would tell him of this, he would give them something free or something off of their purchase. It became quite a little gimmick and people would look for this, just to get their little freebie. He would say, I can totally afford to do this and do you know how much business picks up because of it ?? In fact, one of the customers we did it for was also a dry cleaner/tailor.

However, I'd never advise it for channel letters or something so stoopidly obviously wrong. Regardless of what kinda stunt, unless it's a franchise and is known for this, it looks stoopid as big as a set of channels. :rolleyes:

Rickey J

It might be intentional. I had a window job years ago where a couple of words were misspelled. So I asked the guy if he wanted me to correct them and he said no ... that three to six people a day would come into the store just to tell him about the misspellings and most would buy something while they were there. :Cool 2:

Maybe they wanted it to be readable in rear view mirrors like an ambulance.

I would agree! Its probably intentional.

MikePro

more Chicagoland proofing-issues, 83rd & Pulaski.
think this order was confirmed over the phone? :ROFLMAO:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-13 at 12.20.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-13 at 12.20.23 PM.png
    460.2 KB · Views: 151

legacyborn

I am trying to find the picture, but about 8 years ago, a sign guy a worked for change a small street sign from "KUMON LEARNING" to say "KUMON MY FACE" and it stayed that way for nearly 5 years...