• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Something I wanted to share. Dan Antonelli and ProWraps project.

ProWraps

Dan Antonelli design, and we were lucky enough to get to execute it.

5 more in the vehicle bay. Great to see this marriage come together as product of this site.

Thanks Dan, and thanks All American.

Attachments

• dan.jpg
    dan.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 121

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Looks very good.
The only thing I'd take issue with is the slight arc in the "In service of excellence" script.
Looks unbalanced, might just be the way the photo was taken.

wayne k
guam usa

Locals Find!

Nice work. I have some clients that need a good retro styled logo designed for branding a new company. Can you PM me dan's contact info. So I can put the two of them together?

John Butto

Thank you ProWraps and Dan for inviting us over last night to see the wedding photos. It looks like you two will have a wonderful life together, best of luck.

Dan Antonelli

I gotta say I have mad respect for you installers, and especially someone of Chris' capabilities. It's so easy to mock this stuff in Photoshop and hit 'multiply' and bam, my 'wrap' work is done. And granted, some of our designs aren't the easiest to execute in 'real life' so to speak. But guy's like Chris somehow make it look easy.

The last partial wrap I installed myself was back in 2005. It took me like 10+ hours and I made no money on it. It was then I decided to stick to design, sell my printer, and leave it to the pros. I sucked at it!

It's nice when I know our clients will have the wraps installed properly. Thanks Chris!

Dan Antonelli

Oh man. That flag waiving stuff makes me throw up in my mouth a little any time I see it- In any country. Nice design though.

The owner, his father, and his sons have all served in the armed forces. The company name has been in existence for a while. I think the name, and brand image speak to a higher level of service a homeowner would expect to get should they choose to do business with them. And the tagline helps reinforce the brand promise.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Looks nice. Neat and clean. I don't get the waving flag comments. I don't see any ??

Also, can I ask a personal question ?? Why would you design a patriotic design and use red stars ?? Couldn't you figure a way to make them white, light blue or anything, just not red, somehow ??​

Speedsterbeast

The owner, his father, and his sons have all served in the armed forces. The company name has been in existence for a while. I think the name, and brand image speak to a higher level of service a homeowner would expect to get should they choose to do business with them. And the tagline helps reinforce the brand promise.
I appreciate that Dan, and I'm not trying to start a political argument on this thread, nor do I think you are either. And my family also has a long history of military service all the way back before world war two. My background and education is specifically in marketing as well and I can say, from my perspective- which may or may not be not be worth a lick, is that using patriotism as a marketing tool works for a certain demographic, but not necessarily the widest range that you could reach with other strategies. That is not why I don't like it however, it's just that strategy always quickly turns me off of companies that use it. As does using fear or keeping up with the Jones' as selling tools. They all may work with the general public, but I see advertising in the way that most people don't. But the post was about the design, and so again; great design. But look who I'm telling that to.