• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sometimes words dont look right

SeaWriter

That’s because we sign professionals are looking at the shape of the word….. the flow & feel that the word eludes…….the pleasant symmetries of the kerning……..we want this to be the best possible looking word ever to grace the eyes of those that may look upon it!

Or as Bones would say if he was the sign maker on Star Trek, “Damit Jim, I’m a sign guy not a dictionary.”

gabagoo

well I'm in Canada and we have to spell centre like this C E N T R E wtf!!! Color is spelt C o l o u r. You probably think I cant spell color because when I type in here I keep jumping back and forth from the US version to the English version. Theres a bunch more words that are spelt differently up here and I have even seen signs done up here with the American spelling. Our Gallon is bigger than your gallon!!! Thats even stupider!!! we should all be on the same scale. Oh sorry was that a thread shark jump?

Billct2

had several signs over the years that were mis spelled and were never caught....
Restarant
Alcohol
Enviromental

Gene@mpls

I don't think something like this happening sporadically has any serious issues, but I do think there are quite a few people on here that really suffer from your observation.... and just don't give two cents about it anyway.... LOL ))))))))))))) )))))))))R))))))))))!)))))))

I think that should be:

))))))))))))) )))))))))R))))))))))!)))))))©