• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SOS...Please help

tintgirl2000

I have a aggravating issue when I am designing. Tell me how to stop the madness.
I use Corel X3, Smart Designer, Window XP.
Let's say I am on a new page or even in an existing file, and I want to save, open another file, save as, export, import, etc. I will click on the command to do such, and I don't see a new window. I have to minimize corel, and then I see the smaller window for the command I had wanted. I then have to keep my Corel window minimized, continue in that window until I find the file I want, then maximize Corel, then it will let me complete that command.
Why does that window open in the back instead of in the front of where I am working? Someone's got to know.
SOS...I need help.
Thanks

tintgirl2000

It started this about 2 months ago. I don't know of anything new I have done to effect this. I called Smart Designs thinking it was a issue with their software. He told me to reset my workspace. He said it was a Windows issue. I reset my workspace and the only thing that changed was taking away the macro to CoCut. I reset that macro and now I am still at square one.

tintgirl2000

In Corel?
I look at my tools/customization/workspace/...and under each tab under workspace. Is this where I need to look? Couldn't find anything to change that would solve this problem.
Tell me more info.
Thanks