• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Source for vinyl for small projects

BigNate

Which materials? I've only ever seen a 10 yard minimum.
Fellers sells by the yard, but half the time they don't have what they offer on the website.
I was going to say "every item I checked" - though it seems this was mostly the 3M products... looking a little more, it seems all the 3M and Avery are sold in 1 yard lengths, but the Oracal is by 10 yard....

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
Hello,
I have a few small vinyl wrapping projects that I want to do as I work up to wrapping a boat. Can you recommend sources for vinyl wrap that are reputable and offer reasonable pricing? It looks like a lot of the online places want you to create an account and login for pricing and I wasn't sure if that was worth doing with multiple vendors just to get pricing. Are there sponsors of this forum or preferred vendors I should start with? Thanks
FWIW specialty-graphics.com sells smaller cuts of vinyl materials, including cast by the foot. I've ordered plenty of oddball stuff from them over the years and never had any issues.