• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP-300 Parts??

appstro

When I purchased my SP-300 almost a year ago it was delivered without the front door. When I asked the thief, I mean roland reseller, where the door was he told me that "everyone takes the front door off" because its always in the way....
Well, I told him I wanted it anyway as I was paying $6000.00 for the printer, I want all of it.. He said he would get one for me....That was almost a year ago. I have emailed him several times... He is flake.

SO...Does anyone know where I can get the front door for my machine? Its not a needed item but I would like to have the machine complete and if I ever decide to sell it I want it to look nice.

Anyone know of a good Roland repair tech or rep in San Diego that isnt a greedy flake or too busy for a small operation?

DRamm76

I dont recall the SP-300 series ever being sold without the front door. I assume you mean the front plastic cover? I know there was a series of VP models that didnt have them but I didnt know the SP was like that?

Are you talking about the older SP-300 or the SP-300i? If you got an SP-300i or the older model for $6000 I would question where that machine came from in the first place..Because I can tell you first hand that company wont be in business very long if they are gonna sell for less than cost..