• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP-300V & Banners

Sign Works

I'm just kinda wondering how other SP-300V users are handling banner production over the 30" deal. I still do a lot of cut vinyl banners but when the image/layout requires printing I'll print on vinyl (Oracal 3651 or 3640) and apply it to the banner material which is OK until it comes to pricing. If I price it out as a digitally printed banner that's still cheaper than my SQ. FT. price for printed vinyl media without the banner material which dosen't make a whole lot of sence to me so what have the rest of you been doing in this situation. Ya, I know should have got the 54" printer, oh well, live & learn.

Mason

I have the same issue, so I will either sub it out until I get the 54 or seam two pieces together.

fozzyber

have not delt with digital banners much, Yet...
How would you put together? Heat, sew, glue, sew???/

asignstop

How are you guys seeming these together? hot air banner welder, or tape?

3651 vinyl, and 13oz banner cost about the same per sq foot, buying a banner blank is usally cheaper plus it's sewn and grommeted, so unless you have a full color design w/ a lot of coverage, what your doing now works. I would just charge the full color price.

I have a 30" too. What do you guys think of this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Banner-Welder-H...ryZ11774QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Fellers added a 3k banner welder in their catalog looks similar... Can I weld the edges instead of using tape?