• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP-300V Wiper Motor Replacement/Grinding Sound

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
Yes, the wipers from DigiPrint are harder for some reason, ran into the same issue recently, went back to the others that are a little softer and problem went away instantly.

IsItFasst

Using OEM wipers didn't fix mine so I have been running without a scraper for like 2 years now. Seems to be okay as I don't print much between manually cleaning and I clean my wipers at the time of cleaning if they don't need replaced.

kensign

i just fixed mine, put new wipers from a chinese aliexprss store, they come in 20 pieces, soft and i put on, tighten the belt, play around tighten the belt , but no too tight , will damage the motor, try cut down a bit of the wiper if necessary, dip it with solution will work

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
Yeah, I would recommend putting that scrapper back in if you start using the printer more. You can dampen the new wipers after installing, and also bending the shiny metal part in the front that holds the wiper belt, but not to tight.

kensign

the shiny bronze matal broke one side , in my case i put a hard metal strip , pass it through and hold it well, save the part money, yeap , true checked on the wiper became harden over time , the ink will depost and hard on the mist will cause damage to head, wipers need to be changed often to soft ones, my motor gear pulling hard on the belt and broke the bronze piece, belt continue to pull hard even wipers not coming out,so be careful not too tight and change wipers often untill u hear lound noises ,