• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP-540 Not Completing the Cut Job

cfbeagle

I will try to make this understandable. This has been happening repeatedly for the last several days.

I designed a small decal. (1x2 inches), with a cut line. Exported as an EPS from Corel X5 and loaded into Versaworks 4.0.

I set the job up with 105 copies and sent to the printer. The printer prints all of the copies fine, then begins cutting. It cuts about 98 of the copies and the cutter head stops right where it is at. The little screen says "Now Processing". It stays just like that until I shut off the printer and restart it.

1. I have tried making the file in X3 with the same results.
  2. I have uninstalled VW 4.0 and loaded VW 3.2... still the same results
  3. I have run just the cut part of the file without printing and it stops in the same place.
  4. I have rebooted everything, computer, printer, router, etc with the same results.
It always stops at exactly the same spot. It seems to only cut a certain amount. For instance, if I have a large job it will only cut part of the job. If it is a small job with multiple copies it cuts thru the copies about the same amount till it stops.

I am about to pull my hair out. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

BobbyFosson

Go to EDIT and QUEUE A Settings... then the File Format tab at the left... set your EPS Margin to 0.01 or higher...then save