• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sp 540v Meganta damper has nipple from rubber stuck in it

Jodean

Forums should be all about helping others out, i have never seen anything like this on the camaro forums, or jeep, or any of the other 50 forums i have joined.

Im willing to help anyone out that i can. Im not asking for any money.....

Jodean

black and blue cable make red and yellow head print.....

My god.....how did this happen?? ribbon is shorted, cant tell if its melted into the socket or not, if it just needs a new cable.....

didnt even realize the fuses were already piggybacked unitl i blew up photos

unfortunetly the fuse blows with the cables unplugged.......can a guy actually replace that socket??

I took the risk after viewing how to replace the ribbon thats like 12' long lol and just smoothed it out really good then reseated it very carefully

Jodean

Im scared of losing the print heads, right now i have cleaning solution in them, is this ok? I took off the dampers and put lines on the nipples and fed cleaning fluid into the heads, then sucked it through from the pump side. Then put dampers back on so they dont dry out.

Is this OK?
Not sure why no one could tell me how long cleaning fluid can stay in the print heads, but it was about 3 weeks before I did a cleaning that pulled ink back into the heads, and all is good, in fact I think it's better than when I purchased the machine, few deflected nozzles, but less than when I bought it