• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Spark Plug ?

Chad.

i am in dire need of a spark plug outline. vinyl ready something realistic, yet simple. Looking for a full side shot. If someone could poing me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
-chad

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Spark Plug

This is the only one I have available. You would need to edit the flames off and rotate it but after that it would appear to meet your described needs. It's out of Vector Art Mega Collection and can be made available to you through ExpressClipart.com. PM me if it suits you.

cdiesel

clipart.com

They have a bunch available (105). Some are totally vinyl ready, while others can easily be made so. A subscription is required, but we pay yearly and use the heck out of it. Probably some of the best spent money for us.

Chris

Geary

Hey Chad,
How's this one. Open it in Illustrator...it'll be vinyl ready then.

~Gear

Attachments

• Spark Plug1.pdf
    29.7 KB · Views: 178

Chad.

that one is uber detailed ! i found this one through google image search, anyone know where to hunt down the vector version of it ? this is pretty much on point.

Attachments

• spark.jpg
    spark.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 109

Geary

Well.....wait, I'm not done. Here's another one. Just open it in your favorite program and use what you need.

You can open a pdf and take the piece apart ....can't you?

Anyways, hope this works....that's all the time I have for you. :wink:

Laters,

~Gear

Attachments

• Spark2.pdf
    27.6 KB · Views: 186

Flame

I was going to say you could pay me to MAKE you one, but hey, if you already got one then never mind!:tongue:

Spend some extra time practicing tracing. It really comes in handy on jobs like this. Just some friendly advice. :)

Have a nice night.

Chad.

It was not a point of tracing, i could not find a design i liked. By the time i found what i was looking for, people were posting examples, so i posted what i found / liked and someone pointed me in the direct almost instantly. I have spent countless hours tracing, but its 12:30am and with the customer showing up at my door at 7am, im going to take any help i can get. Once again, i appreciate everyones help ! I can now go to bed and salvage 6 hours of sleep.

Geary

We're all glad we could "help a brutha out".....have a restful night and may we all collect big paychecks tomorrow. YAY!!!! It's FRIDAY!!!!! TIME TO GO PLAY!!!!!!

~Gear