Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Special Pricing Available for Signs101 Members

Discussion in 'Summa' started by PHILJOHNSON, Dec 9, 2019.

1. PHILJOHNSON

PHILJOHNSON Sales Manager

Jul 23, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    Good morning,

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I've had a few members on the site reach out over the past week asking about yearend special pricing on Summa cutters that missed out on the Printing United rebates a couple months back. We decided to offer special rebates exclusively to signs101 members through the end of the year. The pricing is too good to post here on the site but I can either PM or email pricing for anyone who is interested.

Also, we just started a new price match or beat program where we will meet or beat any legitimate price quote on the Summa cutters as well. If anyone would like more information on that program please give us a call at (800)527-7778 or you can email me directly at philj@airmark.com.

Make it a great week!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
    Airmark Corporation
    (800)527-7778, ext 112
    philj@airmark.com

• Like Like x 1
  2. PHILJOHNSON

Jul 23, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    Morning bump. Still a good selection of available models with great pricing through the end of the year. Shoot me an email if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
    Airmark Corporation
    (800)527-7778, ext 112
    philj@airmark.com

• Like Like x 1
  3. PHILJOHNSON

Jul 23, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    I hope everyone is having a great week! Just another reminder that we are offering special pricing on ALL Summa cutters through the end of the year. If you missed out on a deal at the show, or are looking for a yearend tax credit, we can save you some money. Feel free to PM me here or email me at philj@airmark.com if anyone is interested.

Make it a great rest of the week!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
    Airmark Corporation
    (800)527-7778, ext 112
    philj@airmark.com

4. greysquirrel

greysquirrel Member

Aug 13, 2015
    West Berlin, NJ
    just sent you an email...

5. Christian @ 2CT Media

Christian @ 2CT Media Major Contributor

Jun 15, 2009
    Mesa, Arizona
    Phil, can you send me quote for a S2-160T opos cam?

6. PHILJOHNSON

Jul 23, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    Thank you to everyone who has contacted us to take advantage of this deal so far. I believe everyone who contacted us should have pricing now, but if I missed anyone please send me another email and I can get you pricing right away. For anyone else interested we still have a good selection of available models with the discounted pricing through the end of the year.

I hope you all have a great week!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
    Airmark Corporation
    (800)527-7778, ext 112
    philj@airmark.com