• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Special Pricing Available for Signs101 Members

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Good morning,

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I've had a few members on the site reach out over the past week asking about yearend special pricing on Summa cutters that missed out on the Printing United rebates a couple months back. We decided to offer special rebates exclusively to signs101 members through the end of the year. The pricing is too good to post here on the site but I can either PM or email pricing for anyone who is interested.

Also, we just started a new price match or beat program where we will meet or beat any legitimate price quote on the Summa cutters as well. If anyone would like more information on that program please give us a call at (800)527-7778 or you can email me directly at philj@airmark.com.

Make it a great week!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Morning bump. Still a good selection of available models with great pricing through the end of the year. Shoot me an email if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
I hope everyone is having a great week! Just another reminder that we are offering special pricing on ALL Summa cutters through the end of the year. If you missed out on a deal at the show, or are looking for a yearend tax credit, we can save you some money. Feel free to PM me here or email me at philj@airmark.com if anyone is interested.

Make it a great rest of the week!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Thank you to everyone who has contacted us to take advantage of this deal so far. I believe everyone who contacted us should have pricing now, but if I missed anyone please send me another email and I can get you pricing right away. For anyone else interested we still have a good selection of available models with the discounted pricing through the end of the year.

I hope you all have a great week!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com