Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Special project

Discussion in 'Portfolio Board' started by SebastienL, Nov 9, 2009.

1. SebastienL

SebastienL Active Member

Jul 14, 2008
    Here's a few pics of a project we finished last week. Routed on our Multicam and printed on our Inca flatbed.

On a parallel note: the company I work for made an "executive" move last week which just left a foul taste in my mouth. Purely based on "accounting". In my eyes, we just lost our hart and soul, so my hart isn't in it anymore. As a result, I'm officially on the market for a new job...

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. jiarby

jiarby Major Contributor

Feb 11, 2007
    Is that a vinyl wrap over a routed sign?

Need details:
    Sounds like the eternal conflict between businessmen & artists.

3. SebastienL

SebastienL Active Member

Jul 14, 2008
    Direct print on the 3D surface...

4. SignManiac

SignManiac Major Contributor

Mar 25, 2006
    Mars Florida
    Very nice work. I've been thinking of trying the same thing on our flatbed. Now that I've seen you do it, I'm inspired to experiment with ours.

5. petepaz

petepaz Major Contributor

Feb 14, 2007
    NJ/NY/PA
    nice job
    you got great registation printing right on the sign
    and sorry to hear about the company
    not a good time to belooking for a new job

6. SebastienL

SebastienL Active Member

Jul 14, 2008
    SignManiac: Experiment is the word! We did a lot before actually producing signs that are presentable... Registry, Height difference between high an low point, wall angle on the 3D, printing speed, UV...

petepaz: I am well aware that this not the right time for job hunting, but I am absolutely disgusted this morning and my only motivation right now is to get the hell outta here asap. I am a good employee, but right now, I dont feel as this is important for my boss as what his books say. Problem is: they let go their most loyal and hardworking employee while others are safe and secure despite their complete lack of loyalty or competence.

7. jdigital

jdigital Member

Jun 30, 2008
    Was that Spyder, Turbo or onset?

8. skyhigh

skyhigh Major Contributor

Jun 16, 2005
    PA
    sounds like there may be more to the story than what your privy to.